What can iPhone 7 do

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
All of the above^

Also had a 6 and am quite pleased with the many improvements as mentioned. Also the widget page on the left I find quite useful, although I guess that's an iOS 10 thing not a 7 thing. None-the less. Then there's force touch the 6 didn't have. Personally I haven't found this to be super useful but it's available as an option. Glad I upgraded. Traded my 6 for the 7 on a Verizon trade in special so a no brainer for me and only $20 out of pocket to satisfy their dumb upgrade fee. Love the battery life, as it is amazing that such a small battery can go all day with power to spare.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
More RAM
3D Touch
Better Touch ID
Larger storage options
3 More color options
A current-gen flagship experience
The processor and motion coprocessor allow the 7 to do more things than the 6. Such as a raise to wake.

Last edited:

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Which 6 cant? Just upgraded. Not sure now

Well, there is very little that the iPhone 6 cant do that the iPhone 7 can. I would require either a software difference or a hardware difference. Since both run the same* software, feature wise it will be almost identical. The iPhone 7 Plus does have a dual camera which offers some zooming features. The iPhone 7 also has an official water resistance rating. So thats pretty cool.

The iPhone 7 can prevent you from inserting a headphone jack. The iPhone 6 can't do that. So the iPhone 6 is better with that.

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Couple more that haven't been mentioned yet:

"Hey Siri" without plugging in.
Flash the display for better-lit selfies
Haptic feedback
Wide color gamut for better looking pictures

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads