Text alert not sounding/Double ringtones

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Had my 7 less than a week so it's definitely exchangeable. Weird issue. I can't figure out why my incoming text tone is silent. No matter what I do I can't seem to get it to make a sound when I get a text. the other weird thing is when I get a call I get my selected ringtone as well as some other one I've not ever used. Two at once! Is this some known bug or am I alone in this? My search didn't bring anything up. It was fine for the first 3 days. I updated to 10.2 before I set anything else up. Would like to fix myself if possible as it would be easier than a return. But can't handle this much longer. I'll probably try a factory reset before returning it to the store as they will most likely suggest that anyway. Anybody got any idea?

This sucks, just noticed no banner on the lock screen either. Have to unlock phone to get to the home screen to see if I have any messages. Guess I'll be doing that reset. Starting to really dislike this phone.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings - General - Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings" to see if that fixes the problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices