how good is iphone 7 for games?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

The 7plus is more suitable for gaming due to its larger display but the iPhone 7 is still a great gaming device

Shahzad Ghani One

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
is iphone 7 is the best phone for games?

...iphone 7 is currently fastest phone in the market...even iphone 6 which is 2 years old can handle every game available on the store..u are right at home with iphone 7 and A10 Fusion chip in it considering gaming and all graphics intensive apps....its Future Proof Also

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I believe it's as good as any flagship from this year like the S7,pixel,V20 etc.....
Android or iOS all phones this year have been killer for gaming specs.

I don't think that there is an Android device on the planet that games like the iPhone. Actually that would mean that there is at a smartphone on the planet that I know of that's better at gaming.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
iOS is generally better for gaming than Android. Most games either launch on iOS first or at the same time as Android. Also iOS is easier to optimize for developers than Android. More money is still being made on iOS, so developers focus on iOS. Frame rates are generally better on iOS as well. I agree with an earlier poster that gaming is better on the Plus b/c of the extra screen real estate.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that there is an Android device on the planet that games like the iPhone. Actually that would mean that there is at a smartphone on the planet that I know of that's better at gaming.

If we are talking gaming selection then sure. But I'd argue any of todays flagships are equally capable of handling the most demanding games. iOS just has a larger and better selection of games typically.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Having used most of the top phones over the last year, I can say the same thing that has been true for a while now, the iPhone is the best phone for gaming. The Note 7 had an amazing screen and was very fast, but the experience was still not as smooth as an iPhone. The visuals, in some games, were better though. I will just take smooth game play over higher resolution any day. I don't game a lot, but the games that I have tried run smooth, quickly and beautifully on my 7 Plus.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
is iphone 7 is the best phone for games?

If you look at Geekbench scores, the iPhone is definitely the absolute best device for gaming. Its super super fast. The Plus model will allow you to engage more with the game because of the bigger screen but the standard iPhone 7 is still fantastic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh