iPhone 7 Extended Battery Case

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I bought he iPhone 7 extended battery case a week ago form the local Apple Store and at first I thought the 99.00 plus tax was a little high, but after using it for the past week, I feel that anyone looking for more battery life, this might be what your looking for.

The battery pack makes the device a lot thicker and heavier, but I find myself getting use to the device after a couple of days of heavy use. It's also serves as a nice silicone case for the device and I actually dropped it at thanksgiving and didn't even scratch the phone or the case.

I can go for two days of very heavy use without a charge and have plenty of juice to spare. Just thought I would leave some feedback, if anyone out there was considering buying one. For myself, it was 106.00 (including tax) well spent.

alphatectz

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
I bought he iPhone 7 extended battery case a week ago form the local Apple Store and at first I thought the 99.00 plus tax was a little high, but after using it for the past week, I feel that anyone looking for more battery life, this might be what your looking for.

The battery pack makes the device a lot thicker and heavier, but I find myself getting use to the device after a couple of days of heavy use. It's also serves as a nice silicone case for the device and I actually dropped it at thanksgiving and didn't even scratch the phone or the case.

I can go for two days of very heavy use without a charge and have plenty of juice to spare. Just thought I would leave some feedback, if anyone out there was considering buying one. For myself, it was 106.00 (including tax) well spent.

I was debating about getting one, but I usually have a back pack on me at all times. So I'm going with the morpie juice pack soon.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the feedback @bakron1.

I think that any battery case you purchase will make the device feel bulky. Especially a device as thin as the iPhone 7. so I'm perfectly happy with that. Smartphone batteries are getting better and better (ahem Note 7) and if we can get our portable computers to last 2 days without a charge i think thats a great win. Even if it doesn't look like nice. It will improve as time goes by :)

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback @bakron1.

I think that any battery case you purchase will make the device feel bulky. Especially a device as thin as the iPhone 7. so I'm perfectly happy with that. Smartphone batteries are getting better and better (ahem Note 7) and if we can get our portable computers to last 2 days without a charge i think thats a great win. Even if it doesn't look like nice. It will improve as time goes by :)

I agree it does make the device bulky as you said, but for the person who is a power user and/or a gamer, it would work well for them. Sometimes you have to sacrifice thin and light if you want extended battery life.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I had used extended batteries for all my phones up until my galaxy note 3. That thing had a killer battery, but also I fell in love with the thin form factor of a phone. As a pocket phone person I prefer to carry my spare battery charger when I know I was going to use the phone like a mad man. I just love the factory form of the phone to ruin it with a hunk of lead on the back.

jd6102

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I got the smart battery case my iPhone 7 and I love it. $99 is pretty expensive but I never worry about my phone dying and that's a huge bonus.