iPhone 7 and iOS 10 problems

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
So far my experience with the iPhone 7 and iOS 10 has been ok. There are a few minor problems that I'd like to get help with.

1: I have to restart my phone once a day as many of the Notification Center widgets display the "Unable to Load" message. This did not happen on my 6s with iOS 9 and 10. My WiFi is Fios 5ghz which is fast so I don't think that's the problem.

2. Safari crashes randomly but this is fixed when I restart my phone once a day. The message pops up saying "this website was forced to reload".

3. I have to download app updates for Facebook Messenger and DB Navigator via my laptop now as the app displays the circle symbol and doesn't update automatically. Every other app updates automatically.

I don't think that my Phone's software is corrupt, but it's not out of the question. I don't have  Care but I do have Mobile Insurance through AT&T. I am still covered under 's warranty but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg to fix this problem.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
And it is kind of a few problem you have. I don't have those as I started fresh cause didn't have an iPhone prior

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I would also suggest restoring your device using your latest backup in iCloud. I have restored to many devices and when I have had software issues in the past and it's always solved my issues. Hope it helps.

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes, none of those issues seem to be wide-spread problems ? so restoring from iCloud should be the first attempt to fix?

KingBuick

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Just wanted to update everyone to say that all of these issues are fixed since I upgraded to iOS 10.2. The Facebook Messenger and DB Navigator apps issued new updated which downloaded automatically without being connected to my computer.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal