how is the call quality?
    12-03-2016 11:03 AM
    how is the call quality?
    If you're referring to Bose, the call quality is great.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-03-2016 10:27 PM
    Quick question hopefully someone can answer. Using Bluetooth headphones like powerbeats 3/Jaybird's x2/x3/ or other newer headphones. Is their still that god awful audio lag when watching videos using the Bluetooth headsets?
    12-04-2016 07:36 PM
    Quick question hopefully someone can answer. Using Bluetooth headphones like powerbeats 3/Jaybird's x2/x3/ or other newer headphones. Is their still that god awful audio lag when watching videos using the Bluetooth headsets?
    I've never had an audio lag. I'm using a BT speaker right now with my iPad & no issues.
    12-05-2016 08:53 PM
    I've never had an audio lag. I'm using a BT speaker right now with my iPad & no issues.
    Its been a couple of years. Since I have owned a pair of bluetooth headphones. but I know there was a problem where trying to watch a video with them and the audio lagged behind the video.
    12-06-2016 03:36 PM
    Its been a couple of years. Since I have owned a pair of bluetooth headphones. but I know there was a problem where trying to watch a video with them and the audio lagged behind the video.
    Quality of the BT device may have been the problem. I started using BT headphones and speakers about 4 years ago and have only used Beats and Bose brands. Like I said I haven't had any audio lag issues while watching videos or movies. I've been traveling twice weekly for years and watch movies all the time on my iPad...again no issues.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-06-2016 07:41 PM
    Quality of the BT device may have been the problem. I started using BT headphones and speakers about 4 years ago and have only used Beats and Bose brands. Like I said I haven't had any audio lag issues while watching videos or movies. I've been traveling twice weekly for years and watch movies all the time on my iPad...again no issues.
    It may also be because some are more perceptive than others when it comes to those small differences or lag. I know I never noticed any lag and I still don't but my teenage daughter can't stand to use Bluetooth even on some of the headphones that I have because she seems to notice that very small lag that I have never been able to detect ven with my high-quality headsets.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-16-2016 10:01 AM
    For like 35 dollars or less you can get the Mpow Bluetooth Headphones with headphone out that will also feed off of the iphone with no outer power needed.

For BT headphones i advice this as I personally own them and they are amazing!

Rockrok Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Sweatproof Sport Noise Cancelling In-ear Headphones with APT-X, Microphone and Volume Control
    06-14-2017 05:02 AM
58 123