Jaybirds x2 are highly rated and comfortable. I personally have PowerBeats only because there were on sale for $100 on Black Friday when they are normal $200.

Even at $100, it's not worth it. Doesn't fit if you sweat from your ears and just not all that comfortable with that loop over your ears.
    Agreed, Jaybird are great earphones.. especially for their size.

If you looking for some great headphones i personally like the JBL Everest 700 around $199
    11-18-2016 09:39 AM
    LG tone
    11-20-2016 06:10 AM
    Bose Soundsports - - Sweat and water resistant. Great design to keep them comfortably in your ears even during vigorous activity. I can't shake these out of my ears if I try. Excellent sound quality, great bass.
    Bose Soundsport wireless or QC35. I have both and I love them
    Exactly...

nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    11-20-2016 09:54 AM
    Skull Candy, excellent sound and bass, much cheaper than equal quality more expensive alternatives
    11-20-2016 03:18 PM

Forgot about my Soundlink wireless ones too. I use these at work when I need to actually hear what's going on around me while I'm listening to a podcast. Not noise canceling but the sound is amazing!! The QC 35s are when I need to block everything out LOL

Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    11-21-2016 02:49 PM
    QC 35's
    Seconded. Confortable, great build quality, great battery life and the microphone on it is amazingly sensitive in a good way, where you can talk at a normal volume and it's very clear to the caller.
    Spencerdl and nikkisharif like this.
    11-22-2016 01:47 PM
    Skull Candy, excellent sound and bass, much cheaper than equal quality more expensive alternatives
    Oh how I wish this were true. I would several pair of Skull Candy earbuds.
    11-22-2016 01:52 PM
    I personally have the jay bird x2, but I'm considering getting the x3 or freedom next since the beat x aren't available as of yet.
    Last edited by alphatectz; 11-26-2016 at 10:24 AM.
    11-26-2016 08:22 AM
    Everyone speaks well about the jaybirds... But there are so expensive
    The new X3 is only 129, I read numerous reviews about them and the freedom, but the only difference from the x2 and x3 is that with the x3 you can use the jaybird app. Other than that I think the freedom is good since you have 4 hours of music play. Then an additional 4 hours with the back up adapter which is alway used as the charging port.
    Last edited by alphatectz; 11-26-2016 at 10:27 AM.
    11-26-2016 08:23 AM
    I though the JayBirds were supposed to be for running and stuff like that. Is the sound quality that good?
    Yes the sounds quality are great when jogging / running. Just make sure you use the clips to keep the jay birds in place. (But the x 3 is a tad bit smaller and looks way better in ear).
    Last edited by alphatectz; 11-26-2016 at 10:27 AM.
    11-26-2016 08:25 AM
    Just treated myself to this fine headphones and I have to say: for 60 they don't disappoint..
    Battery life should be around the 9hrs but have had no chance to try that out, yet.
    I made a phone call with it for testing and the they heard me as good as supposed to and I heard them fine too.
    However, when you initiate Siri there is a slight delay before you can talk to her. I guess this is inherent to BT headsets, though.

The bass on the other hand is quite good. Not too deep not too loud but also not too much on the background. Just how I like it.
    Last edited by Tartarus; 11-26-2016 at 12:06 PM.
    11-26-2016 11:47 AM
    Yes the sounds quality are great when jogging / running. Just make sure you use the clips to keep the jay birds in place. (But the x 3 is a tad bit smaller and looks way better in ear).
    But isn't the sound quality of Bluetooth headphones always worse than wired ones?

Cheers
    11-27-2016 06:18 AM
    But isn't the sound quality of Bluetooth headphones always worse than wired ones?

Cheers
    Haven't noticed.
    11-27-2016 08:31 AM
    Goodbye x2's (not really goodbye. Only using them while running or working out now) hello Freedom (freedoms will be my everyday head phones for now on)

11-27-2016 09:16 PM
    Update. Returning the freedoms and waiting for the beat x. Saves me 50 bucks. Plus the freedoms is great, but a lot of people can't hear you talking unless you have the mic very close to your mouth and the external battery / charging port ads a bulk to the freedoms making it look ugly and heavy.
    11-28-2016 08:56 PM

Cheers
    No not at all. Bluetooth Headphones have gotten much better. Times have changed and depending on the makes and models some Bluetooth headsets are better than wired ones. I've found that even in the same price range the difference between Bluetooth and wired are minimal if any.
    badelhas and nikkisharif like this.
    11-28-2016 10:27 PM
    No not at all. Bluetooth Headphones have gotten much better. Times have changed and depending on the makes and models some Bluetooth headsets are better than wired ones. I've found that even in the same price range the difference between Bluetooth and wired are minimal if any.
    I didn't know that. I've since you answered did some research and you are right, bluetooth sound quality as gotten better with time. Problem is for me to get the sound quality of my 20 bucks Xiaomi Piston 3.0 (they are very good for the price) with a Bluetooth headset I have to spend 150 bucks or more, right?

Cheers
    Spencerdl and nikkisharif like this.
    11-29-2016 06:34 AM
    I didn't know that. I've since you answered did some research and you are right, bluetooth sound quality as gotten better with time. Problem is for me to get the sound quality of my 20 bucks Xiaomi Piston 3.0 (they are very good for the price) with a Bluetooth headset I have to spend 150 bucks or more, right?

Cheers
    I really don't know about that particular price range, but I just don't see any wired or Bluetooth headset being comparable to $20 vs $150. They are two totally different markets for headsets....IMHO
    11-30-2016 01:38 PM
    I have switched to use the Powerbeats 3s for everything. The w1 chip, range and battery life have me hooked.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-30-2016 02:41 PM

Cheers
    No the sound quality for listening to music is about even if you ask me. Call quality is a different beast though. With the new HD voice calling, only wired headphones allow for a crystal clear sound. If you go from a BT headset to a wired headset in the same phone call you will understand what I mean. It's night and day.

With that said. At the gym I use my jaybird X2's and for calls and FaceTime I use the apple wired headset that came with the phone. They just went through the washer also and still work
    11-30-2016 09:46 PM
    No the sound quality for listening to music is about even if you ask me. Call quality is a different beast though. With the new HD voice calling, only wired headphones allow for a crystal clear sound. If you go from a BT headset to a wired headset in the same phone call you will understand what I mean. It's night and day.

With that said. At the gym I use my jaybird X2's and for calls and FaceTime I use the apple wired headset that came with the phone. They just went through the washer also and still work
    Once again I have to respectfully disagree. I did a test with three different people using my Apple earbuds and my BOSE Bluetooth QC 35's and BOSE Bluetooth SoundSport Pulse, and the quality of the calls was equal to the "wired" earbuds. The persons could not tell which headsets I was using. The call was crystal clear for each headset.
    Bluetooth has come a long way in a short period of time and it is my opinion that wired vs Bluetooth has very little drop off if any in sound quality for phone calls and music.
    12-01-2016 08:40 AM
    Once again I have to respectfully disagree. I did a test with three different people using my Apple earbuds and my BOSE Bluetooth QC 35's and BOSE Bluetooth SoundSport Pulse, and the quality of the calls was equal to the "wired" earbuds. The persons could not tell which headsets I was using. The call was crystal clear for each headset.
    Bluetooth has come a long way in a short period of time and it is my opinion that wired vs Bluetooth has very little drop off if any in sound quality for phone calls and music.
    I have to agree! I've never had any call quality issues with any of my Bose BT devices. I even take calls at home on my Soundlink Mini & the call quality is so clear!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-01-2016 08:43 PM
    Well I don't have Bose, I have lg tones and the jaybirds and they don't come close. I guess that's the difference. No BT headset that I've used works with the HD voice and/or has that clarity on my end of hearing people. People don't usually complain about my voice with any BT headset,it's more for me.
    12-01-2016 09:49 PM
    Well I don't have Bose, I have lg tones and the jaybirds and they don't come close. I guess that's the difference. No BT headset that I've used works with the HD voice and/or has that clarity on my end of hearing people. People don't usually complain about my voice with any BT headset,it's more for me.
    I've never had jaybirds but I use to use LG tones all the time. There's definitely a huge difference. I tried to Love my tones but they just didn't compare to Bose. I ended up giving 2 pair to my mom & I returned 1 pair. If you happen to be in the market, Bose has some headphones in the same price range as LG Tones. It might be worth checking out.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-01-2016 10:10 PM
    I am going to check them out as well!
    12-03-2016 11:02 AM
58 123