Moving to IOS after 6 years as an Android user and I ordered the Iphone 7 and I need some help

kirsch.m

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello

I need some help. I've ordered the 7 128Gb

I wan't to know how to lock my apps( messages, emails, photos and documents), can I do it straight from the phone or do I to download an app?

I also want to know if it's possible to only use a passcode and not the fingerprint?

I really appreciate the help as I'm a complete novice.

Thank you

kirsch.m

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for your reply.

How do I go about doing this?

And about locking my apps, Is it possible to do it straight from the phone rather than downloading a third party app?

Thanks

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
How do I go about doing this?

Set a passcode and do not register any fingerprints

And about locking my apps, Is it possible to do it straight from the phone rather than downloading a third party app?

Other than the built-in Apple notes app it is not possible to lock any apps from the iPhone at this time (although I am not really sure what you mean by "from the iPhone...) I think there are some photo apps that you can lock pictures within but I have never used anything like that.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
If your phone is locked with a passcode why do you need to lock your apps as well?

People usually like to do this to have the freedom to let someone else handle their phone without granting them access to sections of it they may deem private.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711