MicPro and iPhone 7

Marc Freeman

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
I just upgraded from an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 7. I have the MicPro App on my iPhone 5 but it doesn't seem to be compatible with the iPhone 7. I have recordings on the MicPro 5 that I really need and I need to return the iPhone 5 back to Verizon. Any ideas of how I can get the MicPro App on my iPhone 7 or how I can save the MicPro on my iPhone 5.

Any help would be grateful.

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Does the app not offer any sort of export functionality at all?

And if not, there might be some way you could use iExplorer or something to poke in and grab the recordings...

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I just upgraded from an iPhone 5 to an iPhone 7. I have the MicPro App on my iPhone 5 but it doesn't seem to be compatible with the iPhone 7. I have recordings on the MicPro 5 that I really need and I need to return the iPhone 5 back to Verizon. Any ideas of how I can get the MicPro App on my iPhone 7 or how I can save the MicPro on my iPhone 5.

Any help would be grateful.

I am not even seeing the app, MicPro in the app store. Has the app been discontinued? You could try plugging your phone into your computer and opening iTunes and going to your apps and file sharing and see if that app allows you to transfer documents between your app on your phone and your computer. Who makes the app? You might want to check to see if the app manufacturer still offers any support.

peterpancake

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Hey Guys
I had the same problem after updating to ios10. I still have the MicPro app on my iPhone but it won't open.
I just figured if you connect your phone to iTunes and click on 'apps' you can can see all the apps you have on your phone. Actually if you scroll down there's a File Sharing in the bottom with MicPro being listed and all the recorded files next to it. All you have to do is select and pull them into a folder.
Hope it works for you too!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice