Activity app missing?

luv4u859

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm debating getting an Apple Watch so I've been looked by up reviews about it but today I tried to look for the activity app and it's not on my phone.

My coworker and her husbands 7 both came with them preinstalled.

Help! Is there anyway to get it back?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm debating getting an Apple Watch so I've been looked by up reviews about it but today I tried to look for the activity app and it's not on my phone.

My coworker and her husbands 7 both came with them preinstalled.

Help! Is there anyway to get it back?

Welcome to iMore!

My suggestion would be to do a hard reset. Hold the power & volume down button together until you see the  logo. Then release the buttons and wait for it to finish. If not, check to see that you have not put it in a folder somewhere. Hopefully one of these suggestions will help you solve the problem. Thanks!

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Although I'd describe this as a soft/button reset, you'll not lose anything. It's just a good way of closing everything down and refreshing the cache etc. Certainty worth a try.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That didn't work. Any other options?

It's missing? Look in the App Store. You may have deleted it by accident. Search it in the App Store, and if it's there, download it back.
There's an activity app on the Apple Watch itself. Maybe that's what you seek.

luv4u859

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
It's missing? Look in the App Store. You may have deleted it by accident. Search it in the App Store, and if it's there, download it back.
There's an activity app on the Apple Watch itself. Maybe that's what you seek.

Yeah I know there is one on the watch. I don't have a Apple Watch yet. I'm looking for the app on the phone. I searched the App Store using activity and it didn't come up.

So I'm not sure where it is. I don't remember ever having it on this phone when I got it.

iphone2291

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
You can only get the activity app if you have an Apple Watch. Once you get an Apple Watch it should download automatically. If you don't see it after the Apple Watch setup then simply turn off/on your iPhone and it should be there.

anon(427874)

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
On my new iPhone 7, I was not able to get a version of the Activity app installed until I paired my Watch Series 1. The install gave the option to Enable Routes, which I did select. I will walk today (with the phone) and hopefully get my map rendering of my route.

luv4u859

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
You can only get the activity app if you have an Apple Watch. Once you get an Apple Watch it should download automatically. If you don't see it after the Apple Watch setup then simply turn off/on your iPhone and it should be there.

Ok thanks. That is actually what I read online and I told my friend that and she said her husband who doesn't have the Watch it is on his phone so I was a little confused.

Thanks for clearing that up for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2