It's going back ...

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
I use two devices. Currently I have an iPhone 7 on T-Mobile and an iPhone 6s Plus with AT&T.

I initially ordered the iPhone 7 plus and T-Mobile sent me the wrong device. Instead of sending it back I decided to keep it for a bit (I had a note 7 before THEIR Issue). But, unfortunately the 7 is too small for me, and T-Mobile ship times are so long for any of the plus variants.

I'm upgrading back to the note 7 (I have jump on demand - virtually unlimited upgrades). And I'm going to get the 7 plus in a couple weeks on AT&T and sell the 6s plus.

Sigh. The life of a chronic phone changer.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Also - don't mind getting rid of it because I have dropped it a couple times already and there are some scrapes that drive me crazy ! The black model definitely doesn't hide them!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Good luck returning your 7. They may not want it back if it's all scraped up and if it's obvious that it's been dropped.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
It's not super bad. Jump on demand exchanges are only an issue if the screen is cracked/doesn't turn on or there's water damage... there's none of that.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Note 7 is a downgrade. Oh, and the replacements are catching on fire / exploding.

I have a 6+, I want a Plus model, so I am just patiently waiting. I am not going to waste my time fooling around with the non-plus models.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use two devices. Currently I have an iPhone 7 on T-Mobile and an iPhone 6s Plus with AT&T.

I initially ordered the iPhone 7 plus and T-Mobile sent me the wrong device. Instead of sending it back I decided to keep it for a bit (I had a note 7 before THEIR Issue). But, unfortunately the 7 is too small for me, and T-Mobile ship times are so long for any of the plus variants.

I'm upgrading back to the note 7 (I have jump on demand - virtually unlimited upgrades). And I'm going to get the 7 plus in a couple weeks on AT&T and sell the 6s plus.

Sigh. The life of a chronic phone changer.

Do what is in your best interest. Take care.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Note 7 is a downgrade. Oh, and the replacements are catching on fire / exploding.

I have a 6+, I want a Plus model, so I am just patiently waiting. I am not going to waste my time fooling around with the non-plus models.

"But it has a headphone jack."

That's not a headphone jack, it's a chimney!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro