I finally caved in...and got a 7.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I finally...and hesitantly, upgraded my VZW iPhone 6s for a 128gb Black iPhone 7 today! 😆

I had actually considered a 7+...but the Verizon rep said the display unit was the only one they'd seen so far, as they had not gotten a single Plus in for sale yet! I was told I could order one...but ETA was late December!

The store also was out of black 7's, so I drove two miles to my trusty Best Buy store & picked out one of several they had in stock. The sales rep there was amazingly knowledgeable about the iPhone...and pretty much every other phone. She was very helpful & I called back & let her manager know that since it's such a rarity.

So far, I can tell it's a little faster than my 6s...and I like the BLACK color a lot more than the space gray of its predecessor. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I will.

Is it a drastic improvement? No...not at all, but if I'm going to pay payments it might as be on the latest/greatest, right?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I finally...and hesitantly, upgraded my VZW iPhone 6s for a 128gb Black iPhone 7 today!

I had actually considered a 7+...but the Verizon rep said the display unit was the only one they'd seen so far, as they had not gotten a single Plus in for sale yet! I was told I could order one...but ETA was late December!

The store also was out of black 7's, so I drove two miles to my trusty Best Buy store & picked out one of several they had in stock. The sales rep there was amazingly knowledgeable about the iPhone...and pretty much every other phone. She was very helpful & I called back & let her manager know that since it's such a rarity.

So far, I can tell it's a little faster than my 6s...and I like the BLACK color a lot more than the space gray of its predecessor. I haven't taken any pics yet, but I will.

Is it a drastic improvement? No...not at all, but if I'm going to pay payments it might as be on the latest/greatest, right?

Congratulations on getting your new iPhone 7, sir.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Why the black Apple Leather case, of course! ��

The phone is so slippery not sure how anyone could use it without a case, its worse than the 6S series, i have the 7 matt black with the black Apple leather case, looks smick.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone! Just got my Jet Black 7 Plus last Thursday, couldn't be more thrilled with it as I am sure you will be with your 7.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR