Defective iPhone 7 Plus

Hayat55

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
As soon as I opened my new iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black I noticed that there was something UNDER the screen. It was a speck of dust or some particle that was stuck there during the manufacturing process. I knew this because I tried to wipe it off the top of the screen but it was not moving. I called apple straightaway and they said they will send a replacment (I sent the defective one back) as soon as possible. They are now taking the p*** because each apple employee is telling me different delivery dates for my replacement. It says on my apple order online that it will be delivered on Monday 3rd October but the status is still 'Processing Items'!!!

It looks like there was the same problem with the iPhone 6s - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7333065

Here is the pic of my iPhone before I sent it back:
XPRWLBR.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate luck. All I can say is be patient. Apple will take care of it for you. Just keep checking the status as it will change. Then you will know a delivery date for sure.

Hayat55

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate luck. All I can say is be patient. Apple will take care of it for you. Just keep checking the status as it will change. Then you will know a delivery date for sure.

The latest delivery date is tomorrow. However, it hasn't even shipped yet :(

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
The latest delivery date is tomorrow. However, it hasn't even shipped yet :(

It will ship. Apple is way behind on producing phones currently. I realize you are anxious. I had to wait 3 weeks for mine and it was supposed to be in my hands launch day. I received it Thursday. They have only started arriving here in Canada the last few days.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro