Need peoples opinion

apcman

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a iPhone 6s 128gb. I was thinking of going to the 7 256gb. The reason is I have a lot of movies and videos that I was to carry around and I am running short on space. Do you think that is a good reason or should I just stick it out till the 2 year mark like I usually do? Do people who have upgraded feel it is a usual upgrade in all or just a waste of money?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have a iPhone 6s 128gb. I was thinking of going to the 7 256gb. The reason is I have a lot of movies and videos that I was to carry around and I am running short on space. Do you think that is a good reason or should I just stick it out till the 2 year mark like I usually do? Do people who have upgraded feel it is a usual upgrade in all or just a waste of money?

It's hard to have others make a choice for you, when the decision is mostly based on your personal desires. Movies are not a need, it's a want. So if you want more movies and it's worth the expense, than I would say go for it. However if you can just delete some and add some and call it a day, the 6S is a solid rock star, and does not need to be retired. But the market is still strong, so you can get a good trade in or sales price.

Choice is yours.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't matter what others say or think about their purchase. What do you want or need? If you can afford to upgrade now, then do it.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Interesting post. For me, when I purchased my original iPhone I bought the minimum. When I bought the 6s I bought the 64gb. Then I started getting into a GoPro and found myself creating videos and taking way more pictures then I thought. I also found myself in need of more apps. Now my storage is getting tight. So I ordered the 128gb iPhone 7 plus this time around.

I have a friend who ordered the iPhone 6s Plus 16gb and once she runs out of space it becomes a headache not to mention a constant choice between what pictures and apps to keep. Also as a result she has lost texts, pictures and notes. Now she can't wait to get her new phone. She wound up ordering the 256gb and doesn't want to worry anymore about running out if space.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
For me it's all about personal choice, I am the type of person who believes life is too short and if you can afford it and want it, then buy it.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I keep a ton of movies on my device so when I'm out I have something to watch. Especially when I'm at work. So for the me 256 was the only choice. Works well for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro