Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if Apple makes a 6 foot lightning cable? I know the standard is the 3 foot one.

There are a ton of really nice MFi certified lightning cables available, many for a fraction of the price Apple charges. I have a bunch of 6-foot braded cables and they’re great. Here’s one from AmazonBasics.

AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon Lightning to USB Cable, Advanced Collection, MFi Certified iPhone Charger, Dark Grey, 6 Foot https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753R2TW...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3169732

Anker makes really good cables too but they’re a tad more expensive than Amazon’s.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
There are a ton of really nice MFi certified lightning cables available, many for a fraction of the price Apple charges. I have a bunch of 6-foot braded cables and they’re great. Here’s one from AmazonBasics.

AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon Lightning to USB Cable, Advanced Collection, MFi Certified iPhone Charger, Dark Grey, 6 Foot https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753R2TW...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3169823

Anker makes really good cables too but they’re a tad more expensive than Amazon’s.

I’ve purchased both and agree that Amazon’s is a better deal! Our “sister forum” Thrifter periodically features good deals on both makes.

RaybanRJ

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
c6f13327cb8504312c2c8255f79c3600.jpg

Ah the beautiful thing about using an older iPhone, the smart battery cases are plentiful and cheap ;) this one is 3000 mA, just enough to fully charge the iPhone battery once. Yes I know the 7’s battery is 1960 MAH but I believe the rating on these cases are overrated.

Jorge2912

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
i am using a +fun case and looks sturdy the rubber (like meliconi remote control protector) but the problem is that no protect the screen and i got the consequence of that , two days ago a coin in my pocket has broken the temperate glass protector fortunately i decide at the same time of renew my phone to buy a screen protector ,so the damage is not too serious .so i am thinking look for a folio case and reemplace sooner the temperated glass for a new one .

what folio case can you suggest me for Iphone 7?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro