Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Went back to my OtterBox Commuter and that is what will stay on my 7. It took about 5 cases to realize what would feel the best and after reading how many people drop their devices multiple times with this case and no damage resulting, it is the logical choice.

Also plan to make good use of my Encased Belt Clip Holster this winter that is custom for the Commuter when I no longer can have the convince of cargo pockets.

Nothing less than Dual Layer protection will do.

The Vena Harmony is nice but I found it a bit too slippery and from only 5 days of being placed back-side down there is wear on the silver carbon fiber band that surrounds the phone. At least it is about the thinnest dual layer protection case I have ever found and will keep it as a spare. imore was right in that it is a great case with decent "lip" over the screen for that glass drop protection.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a company issued iPhone 7 tomorrow so this thread has been pretty helpful in deciding what case I'm going to get.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Went back to my OtterBox Commuter and that is what will stay on my 7. It took about 5 cases to realize what would feel the best and after reading how many people drop their devices multiple times with this case and no damage resulting, it is the logical choice.

Also plan to make good use of my Encased Belt Clip Holster this winter that is custom for the Commuter when I no longer can have the convince of cargo pockets.

Nothing less than Dual Layer protection will do.

The Vena Harmony is nice but I found it a bit too slippery and from only 5 days of being placed back-side down there is wear on the silver carbon fiber band that surrounds the phone. At least it is about the thinnest dual layer protection case I have ever found and will keep it as a spare. imore was right in that it is a great case with decent "lip" over the screen for that glass drop protection.

I've always said the best protection is Grip. Can't stop a phone if it is gripped into your hand!

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I've always said the best protection is Grip. Can't stop a phone if it is gripped into your hand!

I fully agree about grip but I also find it very difficult to get my official Apple silicone in and out of my cargo pocket LOL so I've actually put it up for sale in Kijiji along with an extra dongle that I have.

I really do love the feel of the official apple silicone case but I've just got too many cases and I'm going to stick with full protection on the OtterBox, which is actually pretty good for grip because there are some rubber areas and it's pocket friendly. It's not an easy decision but it took me five or six cases to find the one that was right for me.

IMG_4778.JPG

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I found out that hard ones do not attract fingerprints. At least, not as much as gel ones.
Thanks! I have a clear OtterBox Symmetry, and it's almost perfect in not attracting fingerprints. Some of the gel ones, like you mentioned, were bad about attracting fingerprints. I want sure if anyone had anymore recommendations, but what you said pretty much sums it up!

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with "Sahara Case" or if they are good. The description does not say how grippy the silicone is or if it is harder. You don't see many cases that come with a tempered glass screen protector and 2 layered protection and I like this colour!

Edit: "failed attachments" again!

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I didn't see a topic like this so I hope i am not making a duplicate! But post your cases! I bought this spigen case! It's actually amazing the best i have seen from them. Very luxurious feeling and holding it is great. I am planning on buying another one!//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160923/da08a7e02f04d14871b655373b21d273.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160923/f842c3335ee9cb513cce3d3214124374.jpg

I'm using the same case for my iphone 7. Love it so much.How is yours holding up now?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox