Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

michial

Aug 7, 2009
Visit site
I love the silicone cases over the leather but the silicone texture on dry hands sucks;(

My wife has a pink silicone on her rose gold and loves it. I've tried because I like the clean look but I don't care for the sticky slime like feel it can get. Plus it shows finger prints and smudges. Much prefer the leather. The more hand oils the better it gets.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My wife has a pink silicone on her rose gold and loves it. I've tried because I like the clean look but I don't care for the sticky slime like feel it can get. Plus it shows finger prints and smudges. Much prefer the leather. The more hand oils the better it gets.

Still loving my leather. It's got some bumps and bruises but that gives it character. I figure I'm a grown up so I can have a grown up case.

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm in love with this case. I use it with my gold 7. But can't take a picture of it because my phone is in it

d4ebaac5ece36785f61ef4a1d1a45f74.png

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
A lot!! Omg it's stunning
And thanks!

Really happy with the looks of my phone now ;)
Too bad the red 7 came out too late and I don't have the money at the moment to buy it ;)

Really happy it arrived after 3 weeks of waiting.
Only shop I could buy it here in the Netherlands is Bol.com

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't think it would look as good with a red phone, the gold gives a good contrast.

Now when it comes to F1, Mercedes > Ferrari, you will see...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner