Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

erikbock

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Love the Spigen cases but I needed one a bit quicker than I could get one from Amazon so I got a nice Tumi case from Best Buy. I'll still get a Spigen case because I am a case freak.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Love the Spigen cases but I needed one a bit quicker than I could get one from Amazon so I got a nice Tumi case from Best Buy. I'll still get a Spigen case because I am a case freak.
Yeah, when I used (and if do it again) cases the Spigen were the best out there.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Anyone here have a Speck Presidio? Mine seems to rock a bit when its lying flat on a desk etc. Is this normal? Or did I get one with a slight defect? Thanks!

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here have a Speck Presidio? Mine seems to rock a bit when its lying flat on a desk etc. Is this normal? Or did I get one with a slight defect? Thanks!

I had one in my phone for the first couple days, and it did not sit exactly flat either. It seemed to fit fine, just rocked a little when on a flat surface.

sunrat39

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I own so many phone cases it's a problem. My zugu social pro came in today as well as luvvit ultra armor. Liking the zugu a bit more even if it is less protective.

Anyone have a recommendation for the best slim but protective case? Probably something like this zugu case?

I'm waiting for evolutive lab to make their round of cases.

luv4u859

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
06ccc586e4e8b49393223475a01b3d0e.jpg

I'm currently using this case on my matte black 7. Was only 9 bucks from amazon

iPhone 7 Case, Ringke [Onyx] [Resilient Strength] Flexible Durability, Durable Anti-Slip, TPU Defensive Case for Apple iPhone 7 - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H0WR92...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2846529

mad_iphone4

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Got the toughest one they currently have. Otterbox Defender. I gotta have a belt clip, would've gotten the Lifeproof but they're not out until next week.

LDYNREDD

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
That case is very protective but it really hides the looks and design of the iPhone...

Cheers

I have a defender on my Blackberry right now and it is so bulky and hides the whole look of the phone - incredible protection though. That is the exact reason I chose the Otterbox Statement for my iP7+, now I just need the iPhone to arrive....

I loved having the holster for the BB but couldn't find a clear case with holster for the iPhone so I had to get a generic holster to use with the Statement.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
After just a month of careful use my two Apple leather cases are showing too many signs of wear, especially since I'm so careful. I own many other leather products I've used for years and none had such a thin veneer of leather. I expect patina sand wear but not complete dulling on the edges of my black leather after only a few weeks of careful use. I'm returning them to the Apple Store. For the last week I've been using my iphone without a case, using only a Sena leather pouch that has a much finer quality of leather. With careful usage and knowing I have Apple Care+ I'm finding using it without a case is the best way for me.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
After just a month of careful use my two Apple leather cases are showing too many signs of wear, especially since I'm so careful. I own many other leather products I've used for years and none had such a thin veneer of leather. I expect patina sand wear but not complete dulling on the edges of my black leather after only a few weeks of careful use. I'm returning them to the Apple Store. For the last week I've been using my iphone without a case, using only a Sena leather pouch that has a much finer quality of leather. With careful usage and knowing I have Apple Care+ I'm finding using it without a case is the best way for me.

Interesting. I've had the black leather apple case on mine since launch and haven't had any wearing. In face I had a brown and navy for my 6 that I later used on my 6s that still look great to this day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen