Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

JoePa2624

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Use a midnight blue Apple leather case daily and have the black Smart battery case when I need it.

I absolutely love the leather cases, especially now that they have the button cutouts. This case is perfect as far as I'm concerned.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
How are you liking the Commuter? I had the Symmetry as the first case for my 7+ and then I switched to Commuter. Having both for the 6s (Symmetry and Commuter) I can definitely attest to how much better the build quality on the 7/7+ Commuter is compared to 6s/6s+ one.

It's not bad at all, gives the 7 some bulk so it feels a little bit better in the hand; got a commuter and defender for my 6s+ and leaned more towards the commuter mostly.

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I have Bodyguardz unequal shock case on mine...love it!

fcbff54bd2248613e0ad73d92140040d.jpg

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the battery case and was thinking about getting the leather case as well to go slimmer when I won't be needing the extra juice. Which case do you use more often or prefer?

I'm preferring the battery case right now...battery life on the 7 is kind of weak right now.

JerryRaia

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
You guys are using the smart battery case as your daily case? Is it not bulky and not fit in your pockets alright?
The smart battery case is really nice. Fits nicer in my front pants pocket than the 6s+ did. I also use the standard silicon case that apple makes (which is the same material as the smart battery case).

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Ugh. debating between the Commuter and the Symmetry.

Both have pro's and cons, but I am leaning more toward Commuter. Feels more solidly built.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the Apple gray leather case and it looks great. It is on the darker side so I don't think it will show much dirt. I am waiting on an xDoria Defense Edge bumper that is supposed to match the black. That will hopefully arrive tomorrow. I'll post a review of it once it arrives.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the Apple gray leather case and it looks great. It is on the darker side so I don't think it will show much dirt. I am waiting on an xDoria Defense Edge bumper that is supposed to match the black. That will hopefully arrive tomorrow. I'll post a review of it once it arrives.

I'm not so worried about dirt- I loved my navy one but then it darkened so much you couldn't tell it wasn't black.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
My daughter begged for a commuter for her 6s. Apparently they're popular at her school. Who am I to argue, lol. She drops her phones all the time.

My daughter uses the commuter on her 5s and loves it. I'm glad because she drops it all the time too.

vizagdude

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Diztronic case for my iPhone 7. I've been using their cases for a while. They are not expensive but gives a **** look, feel and grip for the phone.
7cf3cea3ef04e19d940887771a0e7a9d.jpg

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My daughter uses the commuter on her 5s and loves it. I'm glad because she drops it all the time too.

What is it about kids dropping their phones all the time?! My daughter can literally be standing there talking to you and her phone just falls out of her hands onto the concrete garage floor.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Apple iPhone 7 Blue Leather case. Never owned the Apple leather case before. Just hope it doesn't make phone too wide in hand. Using clear shield for back and glass screen protector on the front. Afraid of a possible drop so that's why I ordered Apple case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh