Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Nice nice, trying not to be a case ***** with the 7, and due to that same fact my wife insisted I get a case for it (6s+ fell a few times, screen cracked etc) I grabbed what was on hand - otterbox commuter black

How are you liking the Commuter? I had the Symmetry as the first case for my 7+ and then I switched to Commuter. Having both for the 6s (Symmetry and Commuter) I can definitely attest to how much better the build quality on the 7/7+ Commuter is compared to 6s/6s+ one.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
How are you liking the Commuter? I had the Symmetry as the first case for my 7+ and then I switched to Commuter. Having both for the 6s (Symmetry and Commuter) I can definitely attest to how much better the build quality on the 7/7+ Commuter is compared to 6s/6s+ one.

What's the difference between the symmetry and the commuter?

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20160925_083532.jpg

Caseology Skyfall series.
Probably the best looking and most comfortable to hold case I've ever had for a phone.

And the rose gold matches perfectly.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Still rocking this Spigen Presidio in black and I honestly feel comfortable if by some chance I drop it....which I'm not known to do at all.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Commuter is a little bulkier than the symmetry but, of course, provides more robust protection.

My daughter begged for a commuter for her 6s. Apparently they're popular at her school. Who am I to argue, lol. She drops her phones all the time.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My daughter begged for a commuter for her 6s. Apparently they're popular at her school. Who am I to argue, lol. She drops her phones all the time.

The Commuter is a nice cross between the Symmetry and the Defender. It provides good protection without making your iPhone look like a brick paver.

So you can rest assured that when she drops her phones there's a fairly good change it'll live.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone try the Apple leather storm grey case? Think that might have to be the case when Verizon finally lets employees order it.
890014ceaa758cef7eed2fcf271d5a03.png

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting that one as well...and the black of course...likely the midnight blue also. Don't judge me. Lol

Haha nah never. I had the midnight blue for the 6. Over time it looked black. Hoping the grey holds up. Also gonna get the smart battery case.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Haha nah never. I had the midnight blue for the 6. Over time it looked black. Hoping the grey holds up. Also gonna get the smart battery case.

The color of the grey is an area of concern. Might be even worth to opt for silicone in that color.

Peaco

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
I have the Apple leather case as well as the battery case for my iPhone7,

I have the battery case and was thinking about getting the leather case as well to go slimmer when I won't be needing the extra juice. Which case do you use more often or prefer?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh