Which case are you using on your iPhone 7?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I use case mate and Kate Spade. I like my cases. Bling and pretty and they do add bulk but comfortable. My rose gold is beautiful and the cases are fun and pretty as well.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I Have to be fair and honest I use it, a lot!! Very helpful to improve the iPhone stereo sound, when video-calling handsfree, watching videos etc. I actually ordered the liquid air case first, then found the kickstand by accident.

The only con so far is what I mentioned before

But the pros outweights it:
- You can stick it directly to the back of any phone (and reacommodate at will, although in the directions they say you can't I did it, a couple of times w/o problems).
- you can stick it to any case you want and it hasn't become loose or anything (the sticky part holds on pretty good, is 3M so, as expected)
- it's metal so harder to break.

I Don't know about that air prism, is it good?

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I Have to be fair and honest I use it, a lot!! Very helpful to improve the iPhone stereo sound, when video-calling handsfree, watching videos etc. I actually ordered the liquid air case first, then found the kickstand by accident.

The only con so far is what I mentioned before

But the pros outweights it:
- You can stick it directly to the back of any phone (and reacommodate at will, although in the directions they say you can't I did it, a couple of times w/o problems).
- you can stick it to any case you want and it hasn't become loose or anything (the sticky part holds on pretty good, is 3M so, as expected)
- it's metal so harder to break.

I Don't know about that air prism, is it good?

Well the air prism is the one in the photo I posted and I like the diamond shaped pattern on the back, it's clear so you can still see the gold on my new iPhone 7 so I think it will look pretty cool. I can't wait until it arrives it might be four days or all the way until the 17th according to the ETA on Amazon. But now you're making me regret not getting the kickstand Spiegel ha ha. I never thought about FaceTime calls and going hands free that would come in handy actually but I would hope that the kickstand has adequate durability. I'm typically not hard on my devices but I like things when they work the way they are supposed to.

I will definitely post pics of how the air prison looks.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
And now I find a better one! Isn't that always how it goes!.......

5bd6022c13f0d2d84bddfd721ab6e9ce.jpg
b298fedf87ca055d958020f5cbdeac55.jpg
5243b2fd00d6e2f879697e181e0b662c.jpg
97bf6bb9a2915d578fbc79ad7e8fc1d0.jpg

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I don't like that one in particularly but that brand makes very nice cases also, I bought a couple and they're great.

Cheers

Cool. I was originally going for the "clear" look but saw this and thought it was interesting and never saw one with 3D Prisms before.

I also ordered a cheapie clear one for $5 last week that has not come in yet but I will have to make a YouTube vid of them all and see what they look like.

So 2 on order.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Kind of wish I waited until I researched more because if I drop the AppleCare eventually I think I want the OtterBox Commuter with the optional and sold separately belt clip attachment and I would need that in winter definitely. After researching, I would never consider the defender because it's just too big, but the commuter is meant to be a slim case and it's really not bad from what I've seen and in vids.
b4747aca7a648bd933ad459a3b83c7cf.jpg

And yes I did find it much much cheaper than this Best Buy price on Amazon but I'm just showing the colour I like.

Last edited:

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Kind of wish I waited until I researched more because if I drop the AppleCare eventually I think I want the OtterBox Commuter with the optional and sold separately belt clip attachment and I would need that in winter definitely. After researching, I would never consider the defender because it's just too big, but the commuter is meant to be a slim case and it's really not bad from what I've seen and in vids.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170417/b4747aca7a648bd933ad459a3b83c7cf.jpg

And yes I did find it much much cheaper than this Best Buy price on Amazon but I'm just showing the colour I like.

Just make sure you order direct from Amazon. I don't order much that's sold by another vendor even if Amazon fulfills it. Many people have told me that if Amazon fulfills it the item must be real but that's simply not true. I've seen fake stuff go through that warehouse

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Just make sure you order direct from Amazon. I don't order much that's sold by another vendor even if Amazon fulfills it. Many people have told me that if Amazon fulfills it the item must be real but that's simply not true. I've seen fake stuff go through that warehouse

Oh ya I definitely did, i used Amazon.ca and yesterday I ordered the above case, the OtterBox commuter in mint green. I always look at the star ratings and I like reading the customer reviews.

I know what you mean because some of my friends in Crackberry ordered what was labelled as "new in box and sealed" Bold 9900's and some turned out to be used with a small number of hours on them (using the BUYR test for useage)

But then others actually did get a brand new one, as there are still examples sitting in Hong Kong warehouses the last I saw.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

And another thing I am seeing (that relates more to your point) are a few third party sites that pop up when you are searching on eBay or Amazon, that look like a legit site. I stumbled onto one last night and the page slowed down and almost jammed. That never happens to me on the actual Amazon/eBay.

Someone I know STILL wants me to order this item and it is causing some tension because I would not feel comfortable putting CC info into it. I don't even want to bother Googling the company name, and who knows if they have proper encryption to "protect" your info. It's probably someone selling from their basement running Windows 98.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
And another thing I am seeing (that relates more to your point) are a few third party sites that pop up when you are searching on eBay or Amazon, that look like a legit site. I stumbled onto one last night and the page slowed down and almost jammed. That never happens to me on the actual Amazon/eBay.

Someone I know STILL wants me to order this item and it is causing some tension because I would not feel comfortable putting CC info into it. I don't even want to bother Googling the company name, and who knows if they have proper encryption to "protect" your info. It's probably someone selling from their basement running Windows 98.

If you don't trust it don't do it. I don't tend to order from odd the wall websites. It took me a bit to order from CDKeys because they seem shady but fortunately it's all legit. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods