Slowness on iPhone 7 and iOS 10

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
My new iPhone 7 128 is great and my battery life and performance is much better then my 6s. I also like the new home button.

If your having all those issues with your new device, it might be time to make an appointment at the Apple Store Genius Bar and have someone look at it.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
My new iPhone 7 128 is great and my battery life and performance is much better then my 6s. I also like the new home button.

If your having all those issues with your new device, it might be time to make an appointment at the Apple Store Genius Bar and have someone look at it.

Agree. I have the 128gb i am using almost 40gb and my iPhone 7 is QUICK at responding and my battery lasts me over a day

aue123

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
The only problem I see in regards to slowness. If I'm doing whatever and switching between apps or flipping through web pages the Iphone will actually freeze for maybe 4 or 5 seconds, I won't be able to scroll or anything. It's just *stuck*.. then it comes back to life and works normally. This freezing will happen maybe twice a day.

rishitaguha

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
When iOS 10 is downloaded onto a phone, it gets to work with the variety of artificial intelligence tools that are built into it. The most intensive of those wait until the phone is plugged in, but unplugging while that is happening can still mean their effects last. Those Photo features now allow people to search through the pictures for a specific thing, for instance. And the phone will organize events into distinct memories, with matching music and editing for each.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711