Show off your NEW iPhone 7 - iPhone Pride Day!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Waiting on mine... at the hub one city over. Got there at 7am. Now play the waiting game. Let us live vicariously through you! Overseas people... East Coast... let's follow the West Coast Wave. Show off your new iPhone 7. Let us know if you're happy with the color and choice. Still waiting to see a Jet Black in a real consumer's hand.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to go over to the apple store to get mine. Will post pics when i get it.

Looking forward to seeing it! I could not do "Pick Up" no local stores... Wondering what stock your store has this morning (if any) for non-preorders. Really a big sell-out this year.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing it! I could not do "Pick Up" no local stores... Wondering what stock your store has this morning (if any) for non-preorders. Really a big sell-out this year.

Ours is out of ALL jet black (regular and Plus).
In Plus, they only have 256GB Rose Gold left.

More choice in non-plus.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I haven't been able to ask yet but there is a pretty long line for those without reservations. I'd say 40 people or so. I'm currently standing in a very long line for those with reservations. They haven't even checked me in yet.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been able to ask yet but there is a pretty long line for those without reservations. I'd say 40 people or so. I'm currently standing in a very long line for those with reservations. They haven't even checked me in yet.

Could be a long day, wonder if they will meet their promised time slots.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Could be a long day, wonder if they will meet their promised time slots.

I can tell you no. My time slot was 12 min ago and I'm still probably 30 people deep in the line. Maybe more. Not even checked in. The guy in front of me has a 630p appt. he better not get his before I do.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a 9-9:30 reservation time. Got there at 8:45 and there were about 12 people ahead of me. Line was moving slow at first, but I was in the store by 9:07 and out 20 minutes later.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I had a 9-9:30 reservation time. Got there at 8:45 and there were about 12 people ahead of me. Line was moving slow at first, but I was in the store by 9:07 and out 20 minutes later.

Lucky you! I am probably only about 1/3 of the way through the line. We just asked an apple associated why they're not checking us in. No point in having a reserved time slot if they'll let people with later reservations get served first.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Lucky you! I am probably only about 1/3 of the way through the line. We just asked an apple associated why they're not checking us in. No point in having a reserved time slot if they'll let people with later reservations get served first.

The store I was at went through the line and organized everyone by their check-in time. They did it continually as people showed up. There was a woman near the front who had a 3:30-4 pm time slot and they just kept moving her back every time someone else showed up.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The store I was at went through the line and organized everyone by their check-in time. They did it continually as people showed up. There was a woman near the front who had a 3:30-4 pm time slot and they just kept moving her back every time someone else showed up.

That is a waaaay better way to do it.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Two Black 7/128 and a Gold 7/128 arrived at my door about 15 mins ago. UPS was EARLY. Could have knocked me over with a feather, they're usually four, five hours behind on iPhone day. The Black is very sleek, definitely a "matte" look. I like it better than the Space Gray on my 6. Curious to see the gold but it belongs to DD so I'm keeping my hands off it.
IMG_3332.JPG
Excuse the reflection of the can light.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I didn't order any but here's a picture of the rather small waiting line:

d1733e8186a0f1407e85c27b2b66a9c2.jpg

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It took 2 hours for me to get through the line and get my 128gb matte black. I still haven't opened it yet bc I have work I need to do and I know if I open it, all hope will be lost. A jet black should be arriving at my door anytime. I will decide which to keep tonight.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It took 2 hours for me to get through the line and get my 128gb matte black. I still haven't opened it yet bc I have work I need to do and I know if I open it, all hope will be lost. A jet black should be arriving at my door anytime. I will decide which to keep tonight.

You did it, you did it!! :)

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

I got disappointed by the matte black. The finish made it feel cheap ☹️

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal