iPhone 7 order status

StlVols

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to the forums so I'm sorry if there's already an already an answer to my question. My black iPhone seven has a delivery estimate of sep. 16. It still says preparing for shipment on the order status. I would think it would've shipped by now if its going to be here by Friday. Do you think it will still be here by then? Is there anyone else in my boat?

torini

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
No, as they are likely to be in the U.K already. Mine says the same and due 16th as well. You probably won't see movement until tomorrow at the earliest. Don't panic yet!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
In the last 2-days mine went from China to Alaska to Kentucky.. as of this morning it's in Kentucky with delivery scheduled on Friday here in Washington State.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
How are you all finding out where yours is being held? Mine is still preparing for shipment. Did you get a notification or something?

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
How are you all finding out where yours is being held? Mine is still preparing for shipment. Did you get a notification or something?

I found mine through UPS My Choice. It's a free service. If you sign up, it will show you packages being delivered to your name and address.

manni1to

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
Mine still says order processed ready for ups.

I do have a tracking number. T-Mobiles site says shipped with an estimated ship day of the 15/16

Will I still receive it Friday ?

It has said order processed ready for ups when I click the tracking number since the 12th.

StlVols

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Ok guys so I went to the UPS reference tracking page and used my serial number as the reference number and it said my phone was in Kentucky being held for deliver on Friday

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys so I went to the UPS reference tracking page and used my serial number as the reference number and it said my phone was in Kentucky being held for deliver on Friday

What serial number? Do you mean order number?

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting on my shipping status (from T-Mobile, not Apple) to change. I received a tracking number on Monday, but it's just been sitting there. It'll probably change later today.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox