Apple Leather Case or Silicon Case?

Jackie Ren

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Bought apple leather case and apple smart battery case at first, just returned them both and exchanged apple silicon case. Feels much better now!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I bought a brown leather Apple OEM case for my new iPhone 7 as I always have. I love the leather case. Protects my device and adds a touch of class.

zanix

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I think that's the Belkin Invisiglass Ultra. Looks like it anyway
I am trying to figure out which brand glass screen protector to get. Looking on Amazon there are so many and reading the reviews is making me crazy! Anyone have recent experience for the iPhone 7?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
You'll like it. It's great.

Been noticing a lot of dust now at the edge of the black matte phone and black leather case. I am guessing it was there before too, but when my phone had a white face, I just never saw it. Forces more cleanings.

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the black leather and silicone, I have settled on the silicone although I may switch out at some point just for variety. The leather looks beautiful, but to me it's slippery and the thought crossed my mind that I might drop the phone with it on. The silicone has a nice tactile feel and does not seem slippery at all. Also, While the leather looks beautiful, I have found in the past the edges get very slightly dinged very quickly even with the best of care - it is leather after all. The silicone looks like the 1st day I pulled it out of the box.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Been noticing a lot of dust now at the edge of the black matte phone and black leather case. I am guessing it was there before too, but when my phone had a white face, I just never saw it. Forces more cleanings.

Yea. I def see that on my black phone too. I just blow some air on it or wipe it and it goes away. But yea, kind of annoying. Much less visible on my rose gold 6s last year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice