6/6s Plus to iPhone 7...why?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Did anyone "upgrade" or switch from their iPhone 6 Plus or 6s Plus to the iPhone 7?

If so...why?

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if u mean upgrade from the 6s plus to the 7 plus. If so, I decided to upgrade even though I'm on the fence still about the upgrade. I liked the additional lens and improved camera. Was tempted to do the 7 route as well. But I find myself watching YouTube much more than I did before. I now watch YouTube more than regular tv.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Not sure if u mean upgrade from the 6s plus to the 7 plus. If so, I decided to upgrade even though I'm on the fence still about the upgrade. I liked the additional lens and improved camera. Was tempted to do the 7 route as well. But I find myself watching YouTube much more than I did before. I now watch YouTube more than regular tv.

Nope, actually was wondering if anyone had tired of the larger 6/6s Plus and were going back to a the smaller iPhone 7...and what their reasons were for doing that.

tech_fan

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Before I had the iPhone 6 Plus I had the Samsung note series. When the Moto x was released I wanted something smaller so I went with that. It felt like a flip phone and I found myself squinting. I hated the phone size and eventually got rid of it before the 14 day trial expired. Since then it's all been about the big phones for me. I hope that helps.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
6 Plus to 6s Plus to 6s and back to 7 Plus. I wanted the easier to handle device, then I missed the better camera, larger screen, better battery life, more info on screen, etc. if Apple made both screen sizes identical except for size, I might go with the smaller one, however the battery life, screen real estate, and camera have me going back to the larger size. I know it's not exactly what you asked, but I did switch down then back up.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I got a 6 on release day in 2014, sold it 3 months later to buy a 6 Plus. Now I'm getting a 7 Plus.
Because I want the faster chip, the battery life, the better looking everything, lol.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If I were to upgrade. It'd be the 6s Plus to the 7 Plus due to the new matte black color, better camera, faster performance and so forth

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm an 'S' man myself and usually only upgrade every two years on the S iterations.

I've got the 6S now and will prob get the 7S if they do one

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm an 'S' man myself and usually only upgrade every two years on the S iterations.

I've got the 6S now and will prob get the 7S if they do one

Barclay's just posted that via a leaked inside doc, there will be no 7S but an 8. How reliable is this... phhht.. who knows. But I tend to agree no 7S.

"Apple will drop its incremental “s” iPhone release next year in favor of jumping straight to the iPhone 8, claims Barclays analyst Mark Moskowitz."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh