Help me choose between 6s or 7

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
No one can answer that for you... however the rule normally is, if you can afford the new version, get the new version. It has the best resale value, the best hardware and longer compatibility. That being said, it's fairly sold out, and we don't know what will happen in stores on 9/16. My guess is to consider "black (jet/matte) to be gone 1st, and Silver 2nd. Better shot at Gold/RoseGold. If you want to wait until October/November, get the 7. If you want one now, get the 6s, but do it w/o regret.

Good luck.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Most members here are gadget freaks, with a preference for Apple devices...and being that, we tend to want what's latest & greatest. Personally, I've had every iPhone model since the first one in 2007. Has every upgrade since been a huge improvement? No...but I was excited about having a new iPhone with each one! Nothing that I can see in the 7 is going to be a huge, world shaking game changer over the 6s...but, no matter that...with the drop of the 7, the 6s becomes "old tech". If that's ok with you...the 6s is an awesome phone. If you're not ok with that...and can afford it, then the 7 will be a better device than the 6s even though (IMO) marginally...and it will be "newest tech". The choice is yours.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I waited 4 months to get the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold.
I could have gotten with the 6s, save myself even money in the process, but chose specifically not to.
Having had my iPhone 5S 32GB since January 2014 and due to the loss of it an iPhone 6 128GB Gold for just 6 weeks, I wanted the newest flagship iPhone.

I can't decide for you, but maybe my reasoning will help you in your choice.

ylli_imeri

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
The 6S is faster than what you'll ever need, and for the price of the 32GB iPhone 7, you get the 128GB 6S, which is huge. But if you want the better camera and battery, the 7 is the way to go. I'd go for the 6S, since the camera is still excellent, and I don't think the battery life will be improved so much in the 7. However, the better option here is to wait 1 or 2 weeks to see if there is much improvement in battery life (I'm neglecting camera here, because I think that the 6S camera is more than enough for most people, including me), since iPhones have a bad history with battery.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77