What accessories are you getting for your iPhone 7??

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I started doubting if I need the AirPods . I didn't want them first and now I have a sudden urge to buy them

For the $160 I may get them.. I don't use my BT often.. I don't leave BT turned on, and then I need to pair it. If I am going to be stuck on a phone call, just plugging in a wired set is much easier. Plus I prefer the in-ear versions. However if these connect that easy, pair that fast and I can just use one.. it's worth a try. However .... they may also sit on my desk unused. Not sure.. --

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Don't laugh but you could make your EarPods less slippery by simple using sandpaper. That way they won't slip out of your ears easily.
OK, now that's just plain funny... Appreciate the advice, but the thought of taking sandpaper to a precision electronics product is horrifying! I'd rather just get something that fits without modifications.

It's the shape and size, not slipperiness, that bothers me.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
OK, now that's just plain funny... Appreciate the advice, but the thought of taking sandpaper to a precision electronics product is horrifying! I'd rather just get something that fits without modifications.

... could also try Gorilla Glue.. fairly inexpensive LOL .. if falling out of ear = issue. Not sure how you would shower though. Back to the drawing board.

CB_Trenton

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I will be getting the Apple Leather Black case and also a Tech21 case. I will also be getting a anti glare screen protector. I'm not really a big fan of the glass protectors.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a clear hard plastic case for my matte black 7. That all I ever use. I like the feel of the hard plastic. It's easy for me to grip and looks good IMO
Amazon for 7 bucks lol
I use glass screen protectors on my iPads but not on my phones.

sx4dude2013

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a tpu case for now and a glass screen protector. I will probably find a nicer case when more a released. I am very particular on which cases I like and don't like. I loved a clear case from Amazon but after about 5 months it was scratched to hell and started to turn yellow. Some turn yellow in a month. The one I had was doing well but it was just scratched too much so I got a nicer case from Best Buy that I've had sense and been very happy with. Glad I already have a decent pair of BT headphones or those would be on the list as well :p

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Apple Leather / Black (shipped)
Tempered Glass Screen Protector (Arrived Sunday via Amazon Prime)
= Done

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a few more accessories last night... the Apple black silicone case, and 3 Seidio lightning cables from the iMore shop.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I was looking at the leather  cases last night but note sure I want a leather case this year. I want something clear

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal