Difference

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Form what I can tell online I don't see any difference between the 6s vs 7. Am I missing anything. Do you think Apple will support the 6s a few more years meaning iOS 11

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Form what I can tell online I don't see any difference between the 6s vs 7. Am my missing anything. Do you think Apple will support the 6s a few more years meaning iOS 11

They didn't make a drastic design change that's true. Most of the differences are inside.. The camera, performance and all that stuff. And of course Apple will support the iPhone 6s along others iOSs updates. The iOS 10 support event the iPhone 5 so don't worry about that.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Form what I can tell online I don't see any difference between the 6s vs 7. Am I missing anything. Do you think Apple will support the 6s a few more years meaning iOS 11

If you watch the Keynote, there are a lot of differences, mostly internal.

Some changes, the screen, battery life, camera(s), water protection, stereo speakers, taptic home button, faster processors (graphic and cpu), more storage options, antennae redesign, etc.. etc.. etc.. Not a big design change, but there is nothing wrong with the current design. Just a year of general improvements and iOS changes. There is NOTHING wrong with the 6S, you're good for many years. I only upgraded from my 6 (not S) to the 7 because my wife wants my 6 since the camera on her 5S is heavily scratched. I would have waited for the 8. But you're safe with the 6S for at least 3-4 years w/o worry (in my opinion), after all the 5s is still supported.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

Different screen, stereo speakers, much faster quad core processor that has two for low power tasks to save battery, camera, water resistance, new touch ID home button with 3d touch and taptic feedback, etc.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
For me there was enough differences to get me to pre order my new iPhone 7 128 today from the T Mobile corporate store.