Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
To carry on the tradition of waiting up to pre-order 'pajama party' threads here at iMore... this is the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus edition! Quite excited myself, and I hope you'll join us here as pre-order time gets closer!

What are you going to pre-order?

Note: If you're staying up to order an Apple Watch Series 2, you can join in ANOTHER pajama party right here!

Last edited:

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Bring on the pajama party, let's have fun guys. I'm ordering pizza tonight and playing call of duty until it's time to order. I have my night all planned out.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I am upgrading from 6s+ 64gb space gray to the 7+ 128gb Black. My wife is upgrading from gold 6 to the 7+ Rose Gold 128gb. Doing both on Apple Upgrade program for the first time.

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I want to get the 128gb jet black 7+. I want to order from Apple for the simplicity, but I need to pay the $150 to upgrade early on AT&T Next. I'm not sure if I can order through Apple, or if I have to chance AT&T. Anyone know if you are able to preorder with Apple?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting the 7 Plus 256 GB in beautiful jet black. I really only need 128 GB but I have a suspicion that my finger is going to press the 256 GB anyway so I'm just going to start embracing it right now.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I want to get the 128gb jet black 7+. I want to order from Apple for the simplicity, but I need to pay the $150 to upgrade early on AT&T Next. I'm not sure if I can order through Apple, or if I have to chance AT&T. Anyone know if you are able to preorder with Apple?

Yes you can preorder through the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll be here tonight too at the pajama party. I got the 6s Plus last year using the Apple iPhone Upgrade Program and going to do it again this year...jet black 128gig 7 Plus. dc's idea of ordering the pizza sounds good...gotta get me one too!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I would recommend everyone to download the app store app and go through the process of buying the iphone 7. Then just favorite it and then when 12:01 AM PST or 3 AM EST September 9th rolls around just click on your fave and complete the transaction. I am sure the website is going to crash and the app store app might take longer to load so it might be good to do just as a safety.

Pedro Hicken

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Well tomorrow will be a double for me. I'll be ordering a watch and phone..

I have about 12 hours to decide what colours though!!

armimatos

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
You guy are so lucky that you can upgrade every year! I live outside US and I do not have access to apple's update program :( o change my phone with a yearly contract

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711