Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I just woke up. Ordered an unlocked at full retail $749 Black iPhone 7 128GB at 7:00am Eastern for in store pick up the 16th at 4pm. Couldn't have been smoother. Wish everyone good luck.

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I ordered mine the same way, unlocked, full retail, and even now when I check the Apple Store app it's still showing all iPhone 7 Rose Gold sizes are available for Sept 16th delivery. Even the Jet Black ones are 3-4 week delivery.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine the same way, unlocked, full retail, and even now when I check the Apple Store app it's still showing all iPhone 7 Rose Gold sizes are available for Sept 16th delivery. Even the Jet Black ones are 3-4 week delivery.

Yeah, both the black versions went super quick

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I think they must have staggered the pre-order. I have friends who couldn't get devices at 3:15am or 4:30am Eastern but I got what they wanted at 7am when I woke up. Maybe cause I selected in store pick up there a certain amount reserved for in store pickup? I know Apple makes a TON of money but all these pre-orders with Free Shipping has got to be expensive so getting some people to come in and create in store buzz is a positive I'm thinking. I'm also thinking I'll have a Gold 64GB 6s in the Market Place next week!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Ordered. I thought I was going to hold off but nope, I am a total Apple freak. Ordered one. Despite the cool camera in the big phone, I opted for the more pocket friendly 7. I can't wait to have a black front face again. Excited.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Sprint pre-order info as of right now:

The processing of your recent Sprint order is pending for one of two reasons:
?All or a portion of your ordered items are on backorder.
?The items you pre-ordered have not arrived in our warehouse.

Please note - The devices below will deliver on 9/16
?iPhone 7 32GB-Black
?iPhone 7 32GB-Gold
?iPhone 7 32GB-Rose Gold
?iPhone 7 128GB-Black
?iPhone 7 128GB-Silver
?iPhone 7 128GB-Gold
?iPhone 7 128GB-Rose Gold
?iPhone 7 256GB-Black
?iPhone 7 256GB-Silver
?iPhone 7 256GB-Gold
?iPhone 7 256GB-Rose Gold

Please note - The devices below ship by 9/23. Delivery takes 1-3 business days after shipping
?iPhone 7 Plus 256GB-Black
?iPhone 7 Plus 256GB-Silver
?iPhone 7 Plus 256GB-Gold
?iPhone 7 Plus 256GB-Rose Gold
?iPhone 7 32GB-Silver

Please note - The devices below ship by 9/30. Delivery takes 1-3 business days after shipping
?iPhone 7 Plus 32GB-Black
?iPhone 7 Plus 32GB-Silver
?iPhone 7 Plus 32GB-Gold
?iPhone 7 Plus 32GB-Rose Gold
?iPhone 7 Plus 128GB-Black
?iPhone 7 Plus 128GB-Silver
?iPhone 7 Plus 128GB-Gold
?iPhone 7 Plus 128GB-Rose Gold

Please note - The devices below ship by 10/7. Delivery takes 1-3 business days after shipping
?iPhone 7 128GB-Jet Black
?iPhone 7 256GB-Jet Black
?iPhone 7 Plus 128GB-Jet Black
?iPhone 7 Plus 256GB-Jet Black

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Same boat. Ordered at 3:09 when the app came up and it was already 2-3 weeks. Just checked my account and the order says delivery expected October 5-13.

Boo.

Fingers crossed that moves up like it's been known to do with Apple.

I hope so, I literally could not have ordered it any earlier lol.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Good morning everyone. I hope everyone got what model they wanted.

That was the first ever time I stayed up for the preorder, and man was it glitchy. I had always just stood in line and picked up the phone that way so it was nice to mix things up and hang out in here all night.

therealmatt84

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Woke up at 1:45 CST, started refreshing store app at 2:00, store didn't show up till 2:06-07, ordered a 128 jet black 7 first on the iPhone upgrade program then ordered a black leather case from gift cards.

Was happy that everything went relatively smooth for me. Received confirmation email with delivery date Sept 16.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I am not amused: Apple should have let people know that only SOME colors were available on 9/16 prior to ordering, at least some would have had the chance to change their mind. Because their website says nothing about that. So I placed my order and only then did I find out about the shipping date. Then I tried to change my order to a different color, but no: sorry, try again in a few hours. So I went to sleep, tried again just now. Well apparently those tech geniuses do not give you the option to edit your order, you can cancel and start over and that's it.

So I tried ordering a 2nd phone and pay full retail, but the shipping dates are now all the way into October/November and there is no more availability for in store pick up.

So, I pay Apple's exorbitant prices because it is worth it to me to have a product that works without the Android fanfare and the stress level associated with shoddy devices or the crappy customer service I've come to expect from Samsung.

Now I'm in a position of paying Apple's eye gouging prices AND stress over it anyway?
I don't think so.

I will call Apple and see if talking to an actual human will make a difference.
If not, I'm keeping my 6 Plus and canceling my order, I have zero interest in this retarded waiting game that treats customers like donkeys braying after a carrot on a stick, screw that.

So why am I so anxious about the date? Because I won't be home at the end of the month, I really had this planned out to work with my schedule.

Absolutely sick of this crap.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I just woke up. Ordered an unlocked at full retail $749 Black iPhone 7 128GB at 7:00am Eastern for in store pick up the 16th at 4pm. Couldn't have been smoother. Wish everyone good luck.

How did you manage that? I ordered JUST as the Apple app came up and got 6 to 8 days back ordered :(

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Good lord I still haven't got my last two orders done. After 2 1/2hrs they gave up and told me to call back. Am on the phone now trying again and still having problems but at least it's going a little better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro