Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

utmed95

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
OK totally just dumped TMo sick of their excuses and crashes and disaster preorder so switched to verizon. GOD i wish TMo would just fold and go out of business what a disaster

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Wonder why others are seeing that the Matte Black is pushed back on all sizes. I only see it pushed back on the 32GB. I got the 128 for that reason (not that I need the space).. but maybe it's where you order? Seems the ones posting are buying through Verizon. I got mine via Apple and just picked my carrier. Price is the same and and I still see 128GB and 256GB Matte Black for 9/16 delivery. Maybe just if you pick AT&T and it's Verizon that is sold out? Sorry :0(

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Did those people get notifications that their orders were ready for pickup? Im really hoping it works out for me. This is the first year since the 4 that I haven't been able to get my preorder for pick up on release day from Apple :-(
From what was posted most called wondering why they had not gotten notified and when they didn't get clear answers they went to the stores to find out that they did not get shipments and were not sure as to when they would . It cleared up quick if I remember correctly it was maybe a week later.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Wonder why others are seeing that the Matte Black is pushed back on all sizes. I only see it pushed back on the 32GB. I got the 128 for that reason (not that I need the space).. but maybe it's where you order? Seems the ones posting are buying through Verizon. I got mine via Apple and just picked my carrier. Price is the same and and I still see 128GB and 256GB Matte Black for 9/16 delivery. Maybe just if you pick AT&T and it's Verizon that is sold out? Sorry :0(

Just checked ATT Matte Black and this is what I show on Apples site
Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 5.05.07 AM.png

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Preordered at 3:05 when I could finally get the Apple store to come up. Even then the Jet Black 256GB was showing delivery the week of Sept. 26th. Kinda sucks because I thought that ordering it that early would get it here next week but oh well, I can wait a couple more weeks.

stlcheer

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 7+ 128gb Jet Black AT&T. Got order in at 2:05 central on Apple app. Confirmation email at 2:07.
Ships 1-2 weeks
Delivers Sep 26-Oct 3
I guess we'll see what happens. Going to bed now.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Preordered at 3:05 when I could finally get the Apple store to come up. Even then the Jet Black 256GB was showing delivery the week of Sept. 26th. Kinda sucks because I thought that ordering it that early would get it here next week but oh well, I can wait a couple more weeks.

Yup. Same boat. Ordered at 3:09 when the app came up and it was already 2-3 weeks. Just checked my account and the order says delivery expected October 5-13.

Boo.

Fingers crossed that moves up like it's been known to do with Apple.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Ordered via phone from tmobile, the rep told me she processed my order and I should be receiving an email that I need to sign, but no email. The other rep is not seeing a processed order on my account. Any idea what might be happening?

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Ok, T-Mobile servers are still busy and down, I was reaffirmed that I shall still get my 256GB Jet Black 7 Plus next week. I have first priority on order placement with this rep so that's good. Second rep of the night....he also said this happens every year with T-Mobile.

Did you get an email confirmation of your order?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Honestly, I'd love to know the initial volume Apple 'offer' for pre-order. It often seems that pre-orders are filled within minutes. I understand the supply and demand motif, but, they know what the people want, give it to them - LOL

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods