Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!

boogas8

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I was able to order Verizon 7 Plus Black 128GB. Delivery says 2-3 weeks. I had to call Verizon (45 min hold) because I had a pending data change and it prevented me from ordering initially.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Finally got it all done. Got a Series 1 watch for the wife and a gold 32gb plus for her. Got a 128 flat black 7 for myself. Phew!

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
By the time I was able to get to the Apple Store App, all of the blacks were 9//23 ish, turns out once I turned off wifi I was able to get in on the phone. Ended up going to Best Buy's website, and pre-ordered iPhone 7plus 256gb Back for pick up on 9/16. Hopefully it comes in okay I heard some horror stories with people during the Note 7 release day.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
To carry on the tradition of waiting up to pre-order 'pajama party' threads here at iMore... this is the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus edition! Quite excited myself, and I hope you'll join us here as pre-order time gets closer!

What are you going to pre-order?
Note: If you're staying up to order an Apple Watch Series 2, you can join in ANOTHER pajama party right here!

Well, I had recorded a 5.2 mile walk on my Apple Watch yesterday and was bushed last night. Sorry I slept through the party lol
But I got up at 2 and preordered 2 128gb phones. They have a delivery date of next Friday, the 16th. I can't wait!! I ordered through the att Next option as I had in past years.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
By the time I was able to get to the Apple Store App, all of the blacks were 9//23 ish, turns out once I turned off wifi I was able to get in on the phone. Ended up going to Best Buy's website, and pre-ordered iPhone 7plus 256gb Back for pick up on 9/16. Hopefully it comes in okay I heard some horror stories with people during the Note 7 release day.
Here's hoping you get yours I know with the note 7 folks arrived at best buy and was told they did not get any shipments . But you are better off then me I ordered the jet black 128gb 7 plus get ready ships November. I already sold my iPhone 6 lol burnt toast.

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Here's hoping you get yours I know with the note 7 folks arrived at best buy and was told they did not get any shipments . But you are better off then me I ordered the jet black 128gb 7 plus get ready ships November. I already sold my iPhone 6 lol burnt toast.

Did those people get notifications that their orders were ready for pickup? Im really hoping it works out for me. This is the first year since the 4 that I haven't been able to get my preorder for pick up on release day from Apple :-(

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Finally done through the Apple Site, AT&T was giving me problems. Seems even though I am off contract with all 3 of my phone + my iPad I could no longer get the carrier rate / discount of $299. They wanted the AT&T Next Plan only, so I just purchased the phone and case direct from Apple.

iPhone 7 Leather Case - Black Delivers: Sep 14 - Sep 16 by Standard Shipping
iPhone 7 128GB Black (GSM) AT&T Delivers: Sep 16 by Standard Shipping

Was going to get the 32GB Black (Matte) but they were out of stock mid order. I guess I could have got the 32GB Silver and saved $100, but I have the gold 6 now, and honestly wanted something different than the white face. I had enough of that, and only the Black or Jet Black has the black face.. and the Jet Black does not have a 32GB option. So there goes $100 more.. oh well!

ps.. because of where I live now.. could not order for pick up. No pick up location even close. 2+ hour drive was my only other option if I wanted the 32GB black. Not worth the time... or of course I could have just waited a month for then next delivery cycle showing 9/22-9/28

Now time for bed.

Good luck to those still stuck ordering. I honestly feel your pain. I have been there too many times.

Nite all!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh