I prefer In N Out to 5 Guys. Voodoo Donuts are awesome!
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...587c9e5f5f.jpg
    Big fan of IN and Out (Double/Double) and miss them.. ate there when I lived in California. None here in Oregon / WA that I am aware of. My photo studio I recently closed was about 3 blocks from this Voodoo Donut Shop. Used to walk there often. If no line I would grab 1-2 donuts... would take models there to chat. We did a full photo shoot and interview with Cat Daddy at this location in 2015 for NW Creative Arts. Was a fun shoot. Learned a lot about their business. They only close 1-day a year.. Arbor Day for a company wide employee party!

Official: Waiting up for iPhone 7/7+ pre-order pajama party!-voodoo.jpg
    09-11-2016 07:49 AM
    Big fan of IN and Out (Double/Double) and miss them.. ate there when I lived in California. None here in Oregon / WA that I am aware of. My photo studio I recently closed was about 3 blocks from this Voodoo Donut Shop. Used to walk there often. If no line I would grab 1-2 donuts... would take models there to chat. We did a full photo shoot and interview with Cat Daddy at this location in 2015 for NW Creative Arts. Was a fun shoot. Learned a lot about their business. They only close 1-day a year.. Arbor Day for a company wide employee party!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	voodoo.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	268.2 KB 
ID:	111336
    Nice!
    Thanks for sharing the story about Voodoo Doughnuts.
    In N Out is now in Oregon. We are there last year when we visited in July and I took that Voodoo Doughnuts picture!
    09-11-2016 08:56 AM
    When arrived this iphone?
    09-11-2016 11:38 AM
    My two iPhones are now listed under my apple profile and have serial numbers.

Anyone else seen this with theirs yet?
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-11-2016 12:37 PM

Where do you go to see this?
    09-11-2016 12:41 PM
    Where do you go to see this?
    Tap on your country and it should bring up your support profile.
    https://supportprofile.apple.com/localeSwitcher
    09-11-2016 12:57 PM
    Tap on your country and it should bring up your support profile.
    https://supportprofile.apple.com/localeSwitcher
    Thanks!
    09-11-2016 12:59 PM

I can confirm this as well.
    09-11-2016 12:59 PM
    Looking on UPS, looks like one of my orders is in Japan and one is in China? Both being delivered in 5 days.
    Last edited by RECON1; 09-11-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    09-11-2016 01:33 PM
    I can confirm this as well.
    I don't see mine there, but then again I don't see my iPhone 6 there either... and it's 2-years old. Even though I purchased it from the Apple site with AT&T as my provider, it does not show.
    09-11-2016 01:35 PM
    When arrived this iphone?
    Starting on 9/16 and some pushed out until Mid-November.
    09-11-2016 01:36 PM
    Just received a "get to know your.." for my order email from Apple
    MasterDarque and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    09-11-2016 02:43 PM
    Got a Ship Notice from Apple.... excited opened the email. Was for my leather case.. "@#$@#$!#!" Next one will be for the phone. Still shows pending with delivery 9/16.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-11-2016 02:45 PM
    Got a Ship Notice from Apple.... excited opened the email. Was for my leather case.. "@#$@#$!#!" Next one will be for the phone. Still shows pending with delivery 9/16.
    Hahah..I hate when that happens.
    Craig likes this.
    09-11-2016 02:46 PM
    My credit card got charged about 5 hours back. TMO promised me delivery for 9/16. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    RECON1 likes this.
    09-11-2016 08:56 PM
    Ordered a iPhone 7 Plus Black 128 Gb through T-Mobile, got a shipping estimate of 9/27 - 10/10
    09-11-2016 09:10 PM
    Ordered still says preparing for shipment, but UPS says they're in Alaska? O_o
    09-12-2016 04:05 PM
    Ordered still says preparing for shipment, but UPS says they're in Alaska? O_o
    How do you see where the phone is located, if you don't have a FedEx or UPS tracking number yet?
    09-12-2016 04:12 PM
    How do you see where the phone is located, if you don't have a FedEx or UPS tracking number yet?
    I never got a tracking number from Apple yet. I'm a MyChoice UPS member (just sign up for free) and it'll show your items on whatever date they're supposed to be delivered. From there, you'll be able to see the tracking number for them.
    Craig likes this.
    09-12-2016 04:23 PM
    I never got a tracking number from Apple yet. I'm a MyChoice UPS member (just sign up for free) and it'll show your items on whatever date they're supposed to be delivered. From there, you'll be able to see the tracking number for them.
    Thanks, signed up, and it sort of works. Issues is, that everyone in our housing development has the same address with a different unit number Unit 101, Unit 102 etc.. so it's giving me grief with the office number and our house number. Just something they did not account for.. so I can either have it show my office or my house, but not both.. thinks it a duplicate.
    09-12-2016 05:02 PM
    Thanks, signed up, and it sort of works. Issues is, that everyone in our housing development has the same address with a different unit number Unit 101, Unit 102 etc.. so it's giving me grief with the office number and our house number. Just something they did not account for.. so I can either have it show my office or my house, but not both.. thinks it a duplicate.
    Maybe you can make two different accounts and see which one shows the phone lol
    09-12-2016 05:06 PM
    Maybe you can make two different accounts and see which one shows the phone lol
    I stopped our UPS driver today.. For our sleepy town area, he does not expect them to put on extra drivers and/or be behind schedule. So around 3pm he expects he will be here. I just need to make sure someone is in the office to sign in case I am out. It's an odd town. I have to balance it with "getting my phone" and "getting to costco and done shopping for an event" before they close at 6pm one town over.
    09-12-2016 05:22 PM
    I stopped our UPS driver today.. For our sleepy town area, he does not expect them to put on extra drivers and/or be behind schedule. So around 3pm he expects he will be here. I just need to make sure someone is in the office to sign in case I am out. It's an odd town. I have to balance it with "getting my phone" and "getting to costco and done shopping for an event" before they close at 6pm one town over.
    Damn 3pm? I usually try and schedule an earlier window.. In the past, orders are delivered between 10 and 2, but i can pay $8 (i think) for a 10-12 delivery instead.
    09-12-2016 05:24 PM
    Damn 3pm? I usually try and schedule an earlier window.. In the past, orders are delivered between 10 and 2, but i can pay $8 (i think) for a 10-12 delivery instead.
    I looked at the "My UPS" option for the iPhone Leather Case showing delivery Wednesday. I can change the location for a fee, I can change the day for a fee., or I can PICK UP at UPS in the next town (right by Costco) for FREE. Now here is the ZINGER question.. if I change my phone (when it shows shipped) to PICK UP at UPS, when will it be there? When it opens, since it would be already there waiting for a truck go out.. or sometime later in the day -- unknown and I may have to wait until next week for UPS to have it at their counter.

No option showing on the case for earlier delivery regardless of payment. I think we're in a too small of a zone.
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    09-12-2016 05:33 PM
    I looked at the "My UPS" option for the iPhone Leather Case showing delivery Wednesday. I can change the location for a fee, I can change the day for a fee., or I can PICK UP at UPS in the next town (right by Costco) for FREE. Now here is the ZINGER question.. if I change my phone (when it shows shipped) to PICK UP at UPS, when will it be there? When it opens, since it would be already there waiting for a truck go out.. or sometime later in the day -- unknown and I may have to wait until next week for UPS to have it at their counter.

No option showing on the case for earlier delivery regardless of payment. I think we're in a too small of a zone.
    Hmm maybe..unless something has changed. As far as changing it for a pick up, I've heard people say that you can pick it up right when the store opens. I never mess with any of that though. I'm scared something will go wrong and delay things lol
    09-12-2016 05:35 PM
643 ... 1920212223 ...