Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This. I don't even like the look of the glossy ones really. You just know that 3 months in the back of one of those things will be littered with scratches too.

That's not everyone's experience but you'll never know unless you use one. I don't have any scratches on mine so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

HBogard

Jun 1, 2017
Visit site
The black or the dark grey iphone is dope and the safest color, not a a fingerprint magnet like jet black and it has most stealthy look to it..

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
JB isn't as fragile as it seems

I totally agree with Nikki. I have the Jet Black as well and it is not a fingerprint magnet nor does it scratch as easily as some may think. I don't have moist hands nor dry hands (somewhere in-between), and I can honestly say that the fingerprint magnet or scratches easily is just not true ...in my experience anyways. Mind you, I don't go caseless to often, but those times when I do, it's just like with any color device, my iPhone has a dedicated pocket and I don't just lay it down anywhere. To be honest, it actually has more grip than the aluminum colors do.

SparklyPickle

May 24, 2017
Visit site
I got matte black, but I definitely wish I'd gotten rose gold. Definitely my favorite iPhone color ever at this point!

I cannot agree more, it is so pretty!

My wife's too. Might have to try to trade the black for a rose gold. She also doesn't like the black face plate.

Same. I do not like the black faceplate either. Yes it does look sleek but that look quickly goes out the window as soon as you apply a screen protector. It becomes so apparent....

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I cannot agree more, it is so pretty!

Same. I do not like the black faceplate either. Yes it does look sleek but that look quickly goes out the window as soon as you apply a screen protector. It becomes so apparent....

I like the black faceplate, but you're so right about how it looks after you put a screen protector on it. It just seems to ruin the way it looks. I don't notice it quite as much on my rose gold iPhone 6s, though.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I used to think that. But after having a silver SE, I really like that. I do have a MB 7 and 7+ right now though. There is something about the white face that I really like though.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Have been glad I got the matte black, but would give the red a hard look if I were buying right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner