• Undecided

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nehavas

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I have black iPhone 5 and planning to upgrade to 7 ,I want to get my hands on jet black but seems to have sold out in blink of an eye in uk ,not sure whether matte black would be better .Maybe should wait and get a jet black since my heart is set on it .

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have black iPhone 5 and planning to upgrade to 7 ,I want to get my hands on jet black but seems to have sold out in blink of an eye in uk ,not sure whether matte black would be better .Maybe should wait and get a jet black since my heart is set on it .

Sold out here in the USA.... almost before it started. Within 15 min of the pre-sale I could not see a Glossy Black available either at AT&T or Apple directly (online). Wonder who got the 3 they had available to ship? LOL

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I can't believe out of all the people that complained about the jet black getting finger prints and scratches it actually sold out faster than any other color

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe out of all the people that complained about the jet black getting finger prints and scratches it actually sold out faster than any other color

In the time it would take someone to sneeze and the person next to them to say Gesundheit. Jet black sold out.

Ricktye

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
This is no doubt one of the biggest questions as I cruise around here in the forums. 'Yep, I'm going to get one, but what color should I get?'

I have to admit, that's the dilemma on my side as well. Silver, gold, rose gold, black, or jet black? What say you?

Share your thoughts below, and do vote in the poll above!!

The question is rather, what color do YOU want??

CB_Trenton

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I currently have IPhone 6 Plus Space Grey and was debating between the Jet Black vs Black. I'm OCD about my tech so I can't deal with the fingerprints and scratches of the Jet Black.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I currently have IPhone 6 Plus Space Grey and was debating between the Jet Black vs Black. I'm OCD about my tech so I can't deal with the fingerprints and scratches of the Jet Black.

Asked and answered.. you would go OCD-Overload with the Jet Black. The samples (per video) of the Jet Black at the Apple Even were already covered in prints and micro scratches.

lovewhatudo

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
same doubt for me, should i get jet black or black? After lots of thinkings I decided i will wait to have them both on my hand in apple store to decide

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Wanted black but ended up getting jet black. Was through my company and had no choice. Jet black was available more quickly so it is what it is. I already ordered a case though.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Wanted black but ended up getting jet black. Was through my company and had no choice. Jet black was available more quickly so it is what it is. I already ordered a case though.

I think you're the first person to ever write that sentence (in bold above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen