• Undecided

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
This is no doubt one of the biggest questions as I cruise around here in the forums. 'Yep, I'm going to get one, but what color should I get?'

I have to admit, that's the dilemma on my side as well. Silver, gold, rose gold, black, or jet black? What say you?

Share your thoughts below, and do vote in the poll above!!

jonarteaga6

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Definitely Black. I was debating the Jet Black and Black but once I saw it in videos and photos I realized that Jet Black will scratch easily and it is a fingerprint magnet. So I will be going with Black, it looks so stealthy. I have gold iPhone 6s now.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Matte black for me, and I think I am ok with 32GB again. I still have about 1/2 of my 32GB iPhone 6 free. I don't play video games, don't watch movies or take them, nor do I store a lot of music on my phone.

Rabiz

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
what about girls?? which colour should I chose?previously I had gold iPhone 6? now want to try black?,....not sure v confused

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm clear on this with myself. I hate the black, the silver is too pale and the Rose Gold is in my opinion not for me. (Too feminine to my liking).
Thus I will go for the Plus 256GB Gold.

musicartist

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
This is no doubt one of the biggest questions as I cruise around here in the forums. 'Yep, I'm going to get one, but what color should I get?'

I have to admit, that's the dilemma on my side as well. Silver, gold, rose gold, black, or jet black? What say you?

Share your thoughts below, and do vote in the poll above!!

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
It is but will it be more or less prone to scratch than the jett black?

I think that it will be just less prone to showing the micro scratches than the jet black, since it doesn't have the glossy finish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.