• Undecided

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alapatibk

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Well i am disappointed by the colors choice. I was so excited about an article which i saw may be a month ago about iPhone 7 availability in space blue, but the actual announcement has regular colors plus black and jet black. Do not think i am against those color choices but boy o boy that space blue would have been a killer in sales.

Here is the link for the article.

westniko

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I think all the color are great. Now in my opinion the Black and Jet Black are awesome, but the problem with the last one it's the fingerprints issue. I mean, i'm the one that don't like to use a case and every day clean the smartphone to look nice, so definitely for that i like the black, also the jet black will scratch so easily.

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I don't think I can see it in person in store for some time yet alas, but I think that only then will I know.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I've had aways black phones so if I buy an iPhone 7 I would go for maybe a gold option even when the jet black is pinching me to get him. Not the rose gold because it's pink nor the silver because it looks like plastic and not aluminum. So gold would be my choice.

KarmelVixen

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
I got the matte black since it's better looking to me. Plus my phones are always in cases. I don't trust myself to have them naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2