iPhone 7 Only --- Pre-Order thread

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 7 has just had its departure scan in Mississauga, so it isn't out for delivery yet. I guess I won't have the phone until this evening.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Out For Delivery

Good for you :) Mine is close, it arrived in Union Gap, one city over... where the local UPS hub is located at 7am. By 8:30 should be "out for delivery" which would be any time (here) from 3pm - 8pm. Will be a long day at work waiting for the package.. Especially since I am off at 3, but UPS does not come here until 3-8

megs2917

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Mine got held up at customs in Toronto. Awesome. Potential fees. Great.

They said it will more than likely be in my city either by 11:00 tonight or by the morning, but since they aren't open on the weekend, I won't be getting mine until Monday.

stefanbechen

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Pre-ordered 256GB black iPhone 7 and received it yesterday as announced.

Compared to the 6S it does evolved and I give a rats a** for loosing the headphone jack ;)

FWIW

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Pre-order was going well until the time it as supposed to ship, I got hit by a "payment authorisation failed" error. It says my details are incorrect, and all subsequent attempts to update the order with the correct information always fail. This is really strange, I have double-checked and confirmed that the information I entered is correct. There's no way for me to contact my bank or Apple to check what's going on.

That's it - Game Over. My order won't be arriving.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Pre-order was going well until the time it as supposed to ship, I got hit by a "payment authorisation failed" error. It says my details are incorrect, and all subsequent attempts to update the order with the correct information always fail. This is really strange, I have double-checked and confirmed that the information I entered is correct. There's no way for me to contact my bank or Apple to check what's going on.

That's it - Game Over. My order won't be arriving.

If you live close to an Apple Store, try reserving a phone and picking it up.

mouh60

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
So....received update about three weeks ago. Delivery date is 11 November, 2016. I doubt it. The 11th is Veterans Day. It is a federal holiday.

Update: Today I received a second update. Expected delivery date is 17 October, 2016. The phone shipped on the 8 October. About damn time !!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR