New colors for iPhone 7?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Doing some reading leading up to the big event tomorrow, and the latest intel suggests we may have TWO new colors of iPhone to choose from: Space Blue and Piano Block. If this does happen, really curious to see what they look like.

What color will you get? The new blue or black? Or one of the more traditional colors?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably the Piano Black, but I'll wait until I see the actually colors before deciding.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
For that color do you think they're going to use a different type of aluminum? I'm really looking forward to see what they're going to show us.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well if the Space Blue is a deep blue like it sounds like it should be, AND, it has black faceplate, I may go with that over the full black. I'll have to see what they look like. Might be worth another trip to Infinite Loop while the Apple Store is open.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I am hoping to finally make the switch from space grey to gold. I have only ever had the black face since the iPhone was introduced. Time for a change. We'll see tomorrow!!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Piano Black?? Humm, I wonder if that will bring a high gloss black finish, anyway I will be going with the black if I decide to upgrade.

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
My BIL has decided to buy the 7 after years with Samsung-I'm sure he would love the black option. For the most part I am not tempted, but very curious about the blue.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Will either do blue or black as long as they have a black face. The piano black is interesting but would likely be a fingerprint magnet

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I would do blue. But piano black would be perfectly fine, too. I had rose gold this year. Probably won't do that again.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I would like the blue but I love the white face so... considering the back is covered most time with a case I would probably go with a gold one again

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I would like the blue but I love the white face so... considering the back is covered most time with a case I would probably go with a gold one again

I'm the opposite, I hate white face plates, it's easier to deal with on the iPhone than iPad though. My iPad Mini had a white front, it didn't last long until I got a Space Gray Air 2 though. And I'm currently using a gold 6s, and I'm done with white face plates.

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm the opposite, I hate white face plates, it's easier to deal with on the iPhone than iPad though. My iPad Mini had a white front, it didn't last long until I got a Space Gray Air 2 though. And I'm currently using a gold 6s, and I'm done with white face plates.

I tried the white face plate for the first time on my 6s+. Was bored of the black face plates so went with the gold phone. I regret it and now I'm going back to black. Can't wait

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I would love to see new colors added to the line-up this year, but I will stick with my lovely RG 6s+ for another year... There is no reason for me to upgrade when this phone still ROCKS

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner