Guess my note still came :/

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Was ready to come back to iOS from my Nexus. I had preordered a note 7 than canceled it. Well it still came me being me I thought wtf it will only cost me 35 bucks to test out for a few weeks. I spent .99 cent on a bloat Disabler and some Time to set everything up before my first full run. Few things. Also I don't need one of those lame msgs saying how I'm glad you enjoy your no note and welcome to imore posts

1) just because of the design of the phone alone I may never get a iPhone again.
2) iOS is still better than. Android, but the gap is closing quick.
3) the gif thing is bs can't text them or post to Twitter ducking bs.
4) the screen and video recoding is really on a different lvl and I always never cared about either but you see the massive diff with this phone.
1471757846909.jpg

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
You could of spent half and picked up a S7 edge, same phone except for different style icons, .2" smaller screen but then whole phones smaller, better battery, guess you paid big for the pen.

Ya but I use the pen a lot. The gif thing makes me mad as hell but like I said I have 2 weeks to return it

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
You could of spent half and picked up a S7 edge, same phone except for different style icons, .2" smaller screen but then whole phones smaller, better battery, guess you paid big for the pen.
And add in the sides of the edge I didn't like at all sooooo

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
And add in the sides of the edge I didn't like at all sooooo

Fair enough, I didn't mind them, I bought a 7 edge yesterday for $450 was only 3 days old, just to give TW a go since my last note 4 and note edge, thinking if I liked it would sell it and get the note 7, nothing's changed much, still over saturated cartoonish look, was fast but not smooth like my 6S, nice looking phone in gold though, anyway sold it on eBay for $850, tried a N7 today not much difference. The edge on the S7 seemed better with edge apps, with a case I think it would be good, slippery sucker.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Fair enough, I didn't mind them, I bought a 7 edge yesterday for $450 was only 3 days old, just to give TW a go since my last note 4 and note edge, thinking if I liked it would sell it and get the note 7, nothing's changed much, still over saturated cartoonish look, was fast but not smooth like my 6S, nice looking phone in gold though, anyway sold it on eBay for $850, tried a N7 today not much difference. The edge on the S7 seemed better with edge apps, with a case I think it would be good, slippery sucker.
My note started out bad at 10pm. 10% batter drain im under a hour. It's now 1am and it's steady at 70 bit like I said first note we shall see what happens.

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Hope the honeymoon lasts as it didn't last here with s7e. Good enough phone don't get me wrong but still prefer ios.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hope the honeymoon lasts as it didn't last here with s7e. Good enough phone don't get me wrong but still prefer ios.
If the gif thing doesnt get fixed and the pen becomes boring (I don't think it will) I will be returning it. But after 2 20 min games of hearthstone and GPS I'm still at 55% with my first full run. We shall see. But the feel and performance of this phone after getting everything set up has been great that is as of now.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Day 2 been out sincr 10am battery at 87% it's now 915pm with medium use with gaming and recoding well coming and heavy browsing. At 38%

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2