I'm coming back

Jcblack3310

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Once the next iPhone is announced, I will be moving back to Apple. Currently, I have the Axon 7, which is beautiful and a solid device, but man I miss iMessage and the simple features that apple always brings. I'll probably sell this phone or keep it so I can go back and forth. Hopefully apple brings us a solid product.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I just canceled my note 7 preorder. I just can't trust Samsung. With the bad experience I had with my s3 back In the day. Than if you go on Android Central, and look on the n4/5 forums it's one big mess after the next. I will more than likely get the ip 7. Other than the gif maker my Nexus 6p on N beta is out preforming the note 7.

Jcblack3310

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
I just canceled my note 7 preorder. I just can't trust Samsung. With the bad experience I had with my s3 back In the day. Than if you go on Android Central, and look on the n4/5 forums it's one big mess after the next. I will more than likely get the ip 7. Other than the gif maker my Nexus 6p on N beta is out preforming the note 7.

I agree. The Note 7 was tempting but I need something more stable. Plus the battery life on iPhones are superior.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I agree. The Note 7 was tempting but I need something more stable. Plus the battery life on iPhones are superior.

Not true man I just talked to a guy with a note 4; his phone has NEVER lagged once and he gets 48 hours of screen on time. His words! I believe him

Jcblack3310

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Not true man I just talked to a guy with a note 4; his phone has NEVER lagged once and he gets 48 hours of screen on time. His words! I believe him

I don't believe him one bit. He may get that kind of usage WITH other batteries but no way he's getting that with one battery.

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I had nothing but issues with my S3 as well--very disappointing. My last android was an LG and I liked it, but was always curious about iPhones. I finally dove it and I'm very glad I did.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I had nothing but issues with my S3 as well--very disappointing. My last android was an LG and I liked it, but was always curious about iPhones. I finally dove it and I'm very glad I did.

The S3 ruined Samsung for me. LG makes nice devices but their software leaves a lot to be desired.

iPhone just feels like the least compromising device for my person.

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Agreed. My LG was built well, but didn't always run smoothly.
I run in the opposite direction from Samsung products now. I had two Galaxies-one was the budget Galaxy Victory (did not expect a lot from it, but not completely horrible), then the nightmarish S3. Never again.

opehyia

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
If I decided to take a rest from iPhone, I would prefer Sony's smartphones, they have superb and interesting features! The brand deserves to be on top and no wonder why it has rise above the industry. However, many people will still love the uniqueness that iPhone could give.

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
If I would ever leave iPhone for any reason (perish the thought) Id look into the Nexus series. They are as close to vanilla android as it gets.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice