Who's upgrading to the iPhone 7?

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm on month-to-month with Verizon, and buying my current 6s on the payment plan. I'm pretty much always the guy who has the latest iPhone no matter what the improvements...or despite the lack of them. But, with what I've heard about the iPhone 7 being the so almost the same as the 6/6s as far as hardware goes...for the first time since 2007, I am thinking seriously about skipping an "upgrade" and waiting on the iPhone 8 in 2017.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
In love with our 6s models. Will we upgrade? Yep. For the record the 6 was the model we held on to for the longest. Only got the 6s in December. If we dont like the 7 we can always sell and go back to 6s.

Michael#IM

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
I have upgraded my iphone every year since it's first release. However after holding a Samsung S7 edge and looking at it's beautiful screen and how snappy it is Apple will need to do something nice coming September or it's goodbye Apple. I think they take their customers for granted, why can't they make a nice screen like Samsung? Apple is falling behind probably because of idiots like me purchasing something because of the Apple logo... For me to go for the iPhone 7 it's going to have to have a screen similiar to the S7. If they stick with the same screen as the 6s it's goodbye!

Nocticis

May 13, 2015
Visit site
If they honestly come out with that midnight iPhone that was on YouTube, I will.
If not. I'm thinking I'll wait.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm definitely upgrading. I don't think I've ever kept a phone longer than a year.

Understood. My iPhone 5s was actually the first phone I ever kept more than a year, 22 months to be exact. I will be keeping my 6s Plus until the iPhone 8 is released...I might break my record.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Running with the 6s plus now I like to wait for the s model, but will see when it's released what happens.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I probably will. Right now I say I'll just keep my 6s plus but the last few years I've watched the keynote and changed my mind! LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices