I am definitely getting the new iPhone this year. It's a tradition every year, my employer deposits a cheque into my account and I turn around and give it to Apple, Lol.

Honestly, every year I go through the same motions. I wonder if the upgrade is worth it. Then the keynote happens and I begin to justify why I not only want, but need the new phone.

I had a 3GS, the 4 had backgrounds and multitasking. Then i said who needs Siri but I found myself with the 4s. Bigger screen, bought a 5. When Touch ID came out I was hooked, so hello 5s. Then of course the 6 plus with that magnificently large screen. Just when I said the 6s+ was not a great upgrade, the extra ram and 3D Touch along with stronger aluminum had me hooked.
    08-09-2016 07:30 PM
    I'm still saying NO... I will not upgrade this year... I still LOVE my RG 6s+
    08-09-2016 09:06 PM
    My 6s is only 6 months old and I am thinking would like to wait for the 8 however knowing my past I get bored and like to change frequently need to focus ,focus No you don't need to change again .
    08-10-2016 06:25 AM
    I am definitely getting the new iPhone this year. It's a tradition every year, my employer deposits a cheque into my account and I turn around and give it to Apple, Lol.

Honestly, every year I go through the same motions. I wonder if the upgrade is worth it. Then the keynote happens and I begin to justify why I not only want, but need the new phone.

I had a 3GS, the 4 had backgrounds and multitasking. Then i said who needs Siri but I found myself with the 4s. Bigger screen, bought a 5. When Touch ID came out I was hooked, so hello 5s. Then of course the 6 plus with that magnificently large screen. Just when I said the 6s+ was not a great upgrade, the extra ram and 3D Touch along with stronger aluminum had me hooked.
    Lol, you sound a lot like me. My thought process when a new phone comes out is identical to this.
    08-10-2016 10:09 PM
    I have Sprint iPhone For Life. I always have the latest iPhone, every year! Only way to go . . .
    08-10-2016 11:04 PM
    Majorly on the fence this year. Leaning towards a pass, but I'll order one for my wife to replace her 6
    08-10-2016 11:23 PM
    I'm still not 100% sure. If the rumors of a larger battery are true I will upgrade. The 6/6s battery is pretty bad.
    Running 9.3.4 seemed to help my battery on both my s+ and 6s.
    08-11-2016 08:00 AM
    In the same boat as the OP, but I'm thinking I might just keep using my Plus until there is a problem with it. I did just replace it though, so it's a brand new device. Or so they told me. Haha
    08-11-2016 09:18 AM
    Nope, just had my 6s for 2 months. It's perfect for me, so will skip a line
    08-16-2016 08:51 AM
    I think I will. My 6 Plus is still great, but I know someone else will want to use it, and I can upgrade to the latest and greatest... with a new color option...
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:56 AM
    I have the 6 Plus as well. It works great but I want the more RAM that the new phones have. So yes, I want to upgrade.

Come on September 15th! Tom wants a new iPhone.
    08-16-2016 09:39 AM
    I won't be upgrading since I love my iPhone SE. If and that's a big IF, if they do an upgrade with the 4' form factor I will most definitely upgrade as I love my iPhone being this size so I would purchase to ensure my contribution to sale and the continued support for developments of a smaller iPhone.
    libra89 likes this.
    08-16-2016 10:03 AM
    🤔🙄#BraggingRights😳😁😜
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:02 PM
    So far no. But that might change once the iPhone 7 is released

Very happy with my 6s+
    I think it'll last me for another year or two.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-16-2016 08:58 PM
    waiting for the iphone pro specs, but so far i'm getting swayed by the note 7
    08-22-2016 09:48 PM
    I most definitely will be upgrading!!!
    08-22-2016 10:24 PM
    Unless they improve the screen im probably... finally... NOT upgrading! Ive had every iPhone except the 5S.

Either im getting older, my priorities are changing, or theres literally just nothing substantial enough that makes me excited this time around after 6 years or whatever its been!

Ill definitely be watching the keynote and hoping for something amazing but well see!
    08-23-2016 08:12 AM
    I don't think so. I'm really fine with my iPhone 6s Plus. And then I don't think the iPhone 7 will be all that. But I would upgrade if there are some changes in design.
    08-24-2016 07:46 AM
    Well I have decided to get the 7. I switched as I always do and tried out several of the new Android Flagships including the Note 7. Regardless of what the 7 is shown to be I will order it day one. Excited to switch back. Only a couple more weeks until pre orders hopefully.
    08-24-2016 11:27 PM
    Well I have decided to get the 7. I switched as I always do and tried out several of the new Android Flagships including the Note 7. Regardless of what the 7 is shown to be I will order it day one. Excited to switch back. Only a couple more weeks until pre orders hopefully.
    Your opinion on the Note 7? My friend pre-ordered one, and he is very excited. I'll admit the phone is handsome and looks promising.
    08-24-2016 11:37 PM
    Your opinion on the Note 7? My friend pre-ordered one, and he is very excited. I'll admit the phone is handsome and looks promising.
    Great device. Mine got scratched and I don't know how especially since I am ocd about my devices. Other than that I thought overall it was a great device. Fantastic screen and camera. Full of features of course. I switched back to my Moto Z. I feel the build quality of the Z is far superior to that of the Note myself. I do miss iOS. I enjoy switching every year to try new devices. I do it all the time. But I always come back home.
    08-24-2016 11:41 PM
    I definitely am going to upgrade. I started with a 4 and waited two years to get the 5 and then another two for the 6 Plus. Last year was the first time I got an "S" model iPhone and I think I'm just gonna continue upgrading every time a new one comes out. There's nothing wrong with my 6s Plus but I'm all for a better camera (I take a lot of pics) and faster processor.
    08-25-2016 09:14 AM
    I am. Going to get the Space Black 7 128gb
    08-25-2016 10:40 AM
    My wife has the note 7, we both do and she is having me set up the return this morning. I have one too and I am definitely enjoying it but there are some quirks that are starting to bother me, even with disabling bloat and moving to a different launcher. Lag is definitely there and it's frustrating from time to time. Some games I play heavily on my iPhone 6 Plus, lag unbelievably bad on the Note 7 (looking at you Simpsons tapped out and family guy quest for stuff). When the note 7 is doing a lot, lag is undeniable. Just don't experience that on iOS which I appreciate.

The customization is awesome and I love that about android but I myself am on the fence and my return window is shrinking.

I'll see what the iPhone 7 brings but I am sure I most likely will be getting one eventually.
    08-25-2016 10:53 AM
    I'd say go for the return already, come back to the iPhone side. We have cake.
    Spencerdl and TwitchyPuppy like this.
    08-25-2016 12:07 PM
277 ... 45678 ...