Who's upgrading to the iPhone 7?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if you have heard this before, but I really do appreciate how multi-platformed you are. I think it's really cool. Nice that I'm not the only one who isn't all or none xd

Understood. Just think your chances of finding answers for android devices will be greater at our sister site. :)

kstout2013

Jul 31, 2016
Visit site
I will most definitely be preordering. I've had iPhones for years. My husband got mad at Apple earlier this year and we jumped ship to Samsung. BIG mistake for me! He's super happy with the Android, but I've been nothing but frustrated since the switch. I was going to just switch back, but I figured why not just wait the extra couple months and have the newest iPhone. I'm counting down the days, let me tell you what. Its not necessarily a knock on Android, its just the things I do day to day the iPhone does much better than Android.

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
We know iPhone 7 will have similar form factor to the 6 and 6s. Wondering has there been mention about the weight? I just find the 6s and 6s plus a little too heavy

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
We know iPhone 7 will have similar form factor to the 6 and 6s. Wondering has there been mention about the weight? I just find the 6s and 6s plus a little too heavy

The majority of the weight is made up of the display and battery, and I haven't heard of either of those getting smaller. Chances are the phone will weight just about the same as it does now.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

Now that you mention form factor, if the 7 could have the same form factor is the SE (with same size as the 6s), I may be persuaded to upgrade. I bought a Spigen case just to get those squarish edges lol.

leslie haw

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Now that you mention form factor, if the 7 could have the same form factor is the SE (with same size as the 6s), I may be persuaded to upgrade. I bought a Spigen case just to get those squarish edges lol.

Haha opinions are divided between curvy or edgy

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Will need to see the new features and capabilities. For example, will the 7 Plus have more RAM than the 6S Plus? A significantly better camera?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I keep telling myself..."I will not be persuaded during the Keynote"....that's what I keep telling myself anyway. I hope I'm not lying to myself..LOL

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
I just got the 6S Plus because I couldn't wait any longer to leave Android. However, I still have one more upgrade (jump) between now and April, so I can't decide if I should get it or not.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It's a no for me! I currently have the 6s+ and usually keep my phones for two years. I will play around with the demos when the 7 is released to test out the new features.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I have to be honest and say the leaked photos of the iPhone 7 do nothing for me! I think the phone looks weird and it has me on the fence. Maybe we'll be shocked and the new phone will look nothing like the leaks. Maybe the keynote will blow my mind! I just don't know...

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
If the only big difference is loss of the headphone jack, then I won't. Nobody in my family wants to lose the jack. I would consider it a downgrade.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got the 6S Plus because I couldn't wait any longer to leave Android. However, I still have one more upgrade (jump) between now and April, so I can't decide if I should get it or not.

Well according to rumors there isn't a design change from 6 to 7 (whole number) that Apple normally does. This is actually disappointing to ME. Once again according to rumors there are some changes (antenna lines, waterproofing, camera, headphone jack, ectera) that I'm not sure warrant a new iPhone upgrade for ME.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well according to rumors there isn't a design change from 6 to 7 (whole number) that Apple normally does. This is actually disappointing to ME. Once again according to rumors there are some changes (antenna lines, waterproofing, camera, headphone jack, ectera) that I'm not sure warrant a new iPhone upgrade for ME.

Also there are persistent rumors now of the SPACE BLACK option to match your new  Watch ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods