It was imo. Better looking then the 5S imo. I would love a 6C but as a 5.5 inch device

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I do think it looked a lot better then the 5s as well. It just would have been better if they used the same type of matte material as lumia.

sent from my iPhone...asking myself why I own one
    Haalcyon likes this.
    07-19-2015 04:17 PM
    I couldn't go any smaller than 4 inches. The 3.5" display on my iPod Touch 4 is incredibly tiny when I pick it up to play with it now and again. The 4.7" display of the iPhone 6 can completely swallow the entire iPod Touch lol
    07-26-2015 10:13 PM
    That would be too small for my hands. I can't use my iPod Touch 5 without hitting the wrong keys while typing.
    07-26-2015 10:25 PM
    I would prefer a 4 inch screen but I would take a 3.5 inch screen as well.

Really just want a 4 inch 6s mini out in like 50 days or so. I want all the specs of its big brother in a smaller form. I dont want last year specs though
    07-31-2015 11:52 AM
    I would prefer a 4 inch screen but I would take a 3.5 inch screen as well.

Really just want a 4 inch 6s mini out in like 50 days or so. I want all the specs of its big brother in a smaller form. I dont want last year specs though
    Not likely to happen.
    07-31-2015 11:54 AM
    Just reading up on some of the patents Apples involved with, it sounds like a future model iPhone (certainly not the upcoming <S> models) will have screen sizes the same as the 6 models, but incorporate touch ID into the display itself. They can then reduce or eliminate the non-display bands at top and bottom and reduce overall case sizes. Again, we're talking versions 7 and up.
    08-03-2015 11:31 AM
    That'll be great!
    08-05-2015 03:54 AM
    Smaller is easy to carry but I don't like. I like big screen.
    08-05-2015 07:15 AM
    My Wife wanted me to read something on her 5s yesterday, WOW....I really had a hard time adjusting to the smaller screen size even with my reading glasses. I could never go back to a smaller screen size after using my 6 Plus for a little over a month now. I'm glad Apple decided to join the large screen crowd....SMILE
    08-05-2015 10:59 AM
    I think i'd like to see that, it would be interesting to see them go against the trend..
    boovish likes this.
    08-11-2015 04:38 AM
    Customers prefer bigger screens, personally I think it's a trend, though a lot of people still like 3.5'.
    08-14-2015 04:12 AM
    Put modern internals into the body of the iPhone 4.... I would buy it.
    09-09-2015 08:03 AM
    I'd like to see an iPhone 7 mini, it's all about choices! Of course keep the popular current sizes, but give folks a smaller choice also for those who want one! (this is coming from a plus user BTW!)
    09-16-2015 04:29 PM
    I wouldn't want a 3.5" iPhone again. The screen was too short. Apple got it right with the iPhone 5. Everything displayed in portrait was the same size, but you saw more on the screen at a time, and less letterboxing for videos. I want another 4" iPhone. The size of the 6 is what kept me from upgrading. I like a small phone and a big tablet.
    I agree. The iPhone 5/5S is the perfect sized phone imo. I carry my phone in my pocket all day, so an iPhone 6/6+ is out of the question; too big to fit into my pockets. Apple really should consider making a new 4" iPhone as that's the only way I'll ever get rid of my 5S. Would be nice to see them at least show that they haven't forgotten about us "other" folks who don't like bigger phones.
    09-18-2015 12:47 PM
    I really would venture to say that 4" will be as small as we'll see on iPhones for awhile. Unless tiny comes back into style that is.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-18-2015 02:12 PM
    I have a friend or two who long for it.

I suspect that when Apple does a smaller phone (my money's on a 7 Mini), it'll be the four-inch version, just because of screen ratio.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    09-29-2015 12:18 AM
    I'd like to see an iPhone 7 mini, it's all about choices! Of course keep the popular current sizes, but give folks a smaller choice also for those who want one! (this is coming from a plus user BTW!)
    +1 for iPhone 7 mini : D
    10-10-2015 04:05 AM
    The problem is that there is such a small demand for a phone that size that it's doubtful that Apple would ever find making another 3.5" phone economically feasible. I agree that it's all about choices but Apple is in this game to make money and they just aren't going to invest in a device that has little hope of being profitable.

If there's any hope for the small screen fans out there it may come in the form of something like a 4" iPhone 7c. I think there would be more demand for that size and 16:9 aspect ratio.
    10-31-2015 06:19 AM
    The problem is that there is such a small demand for a phone that size that it's doubtful that Apple would ever find making another 3.5" phone economically feasible. I agree that it's all about choices but Apple is in this game to make money and they just aren't going to invest in a device that has little hope of being profitable.

If there's any hope for the small screen fans out there it may come in the form of something like a 4" iPhone 7c. I think there would be more demand for that size and 16:9 aspect ratio.
    Nice shiny new badge!!! Congrats!
    Rob Phillips and nikkisharif like this.
    11-02-2015 12:18 AM
    Nice shiny new badge!!! Congrats!
    Thank you!
    11-02-2015 05:18 AM
    i think the market for a 3.5' device is way to small
    4' could be interesting for apple though
    11-18-2015 06:36 AM
    At first I thought Apple had bumped their corporate heads with the 3.5" phone rehash...but several of my coworkers have told me that they have been kept from upgrading their 5's and 5s's to the 6 or 6s because of the size of the phone. They feel very comfortable with the ease of one-handed use and compact portability of the smaller device...so the re-release of a same size phone is right up their alleys, and they are excited about it!

Frankly, I think it will sell many more than even they expect.

It may have been mentioned in an earlier post, but Steve Jobs said that the 3.5" screen size was perfect for reaching the entire span of the screen with the average persons thumb...so that was the perfect size for his idea of the iPhone.
    01-30-2016 01:03 PM
    Personally, I would not want to use a screen size that small again. My eyes are quite happy with the display of the iPhone Plus versions.
    01-30-2016 01:19 PM
    Personally, I would not want to use a screen size that small again. My eyes are quite happy with the display of the iPhone Plus versions.
    Yeah any smaller than the 6 I'm not interested anymore. Agreed
    01-30-2016 01:32 PM
    Only as a knock around back up to my 6s Plus!
    01-30-2016 03:08 PM
50 12