Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Go get it....
17dfb15ea792da57212e3ca5633afe82.png

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 14.4 is running smoothly on my iPhone thus far and it has been quite stable, too.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I just updated and it created a bug. My iPhone 12 Pro Max now has says "unable to verify this iPhone has a genuine Apple camera".
It's a new phone from Verizon. Anyone else get this?

Update: Talked with Apple tech support. It is a known bug and they are working on a fix.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Updated last night. It's nothing special. Don't notice any difference in how the phone runs. I didn't have any of the bugs they squashed. The new feature in settings that shows the Bluetooth device type is just ok.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Updated last night. It's nothing special. Don't notice any difference in how the phone runs. I didn't have any of the bugs they squashed.

I had one that was not noted bit was fixed. If you long-pressed the Do Not Disturb control in the control center and choose "until tomorrow morning" (or "until this evening" if you do it during the day), it would not actually turn on DND. This was fixed with 14.4. It's rare when I do this, but I am happy to see bugs fixed.

The new feature in settings that shows the Bluetooth device type is just ok.

I like it for two reasons.

1. I can now say that the BT in my car is actually car audio, which automatically puts my phone in Do Not Disturb While Driving. Prior to this it was considered a speaker for some reason.

2. This allows people to set devices as "speakers" so that people who are having issues with the phone automatically reducing volume per time have that prevented - this does not happen when a BT device is listed as a speaker.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I still get the occasional lag when swiping up to exit from an app on my 12 pro. Zollo tech is reporting as well that it’s still not resolved. Maybe somebody it wil be fixed.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
It should be noted, of course, that Apple fixed three zero-day security issues in Safari and the OS kernel that were being exploited in the wild and that Apple encourages everyone who can update to update as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods