IOS 12 Problems?

roughrider123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
I usually download the latest ios as soon as it comes out but I have learned my lesson due to bugs that have to be addressed. Has anyone experienced any major problems with the new ios?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I usually download the latest ios as soon as it comes out but I have learned my lesson due to bugs that have to be addressed. Has anyone experienced any major problems with the new ios?

If that was so, it would be crawling with threads about bugs.
The lack thereof is a good indication that iOS 12 is stable enough for you to go ahead and install it.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
My yahoo calendar on my laptop not syncing to my iOS devices after iOS 12 installed :crying:

Anyone else with same issue ???

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Found the answer in some Yahoo Boards:

Re: Calendar not syncing iOS 12

After spending almost 4 hours on the phone with Apple Support and then connecting with Yahoo support, they were able to identify the issue. Yahoo wasn’t ready for iOS 12 and some components are not compatible with it. That said, it sounds like they make be scheduled for maintenance on 9/28, which will hopefully fix our problem.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Found the answer in some Yahoo Boards:

Re: Calendar not syncing iOS 12

After spending almost 4 hours on the phone with Apple Support and then connecting with Yahoo support, they were able to identify the issue. Yahoo wasn’t ready for iOS 12 and some components are not compatible with it. That said, it sounds like they make be scheduled for maintenance on 9/28, which will hopefully fix our problem.

So this is a Yahoo issue, not an IOS 12 issue, correct?

Sidenote- Really surprised Yahoo still exists.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So this is a Yahoo issue, not an IOS 12 issue, correct?

Sidenote- Really surprised Yahoo still exists.

Most definetely Yahoo missed the Update ... And yes, to this day and for years I use A Yahoo Home Page and their calendar..wich is reflected on my iPh and iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro