After removing the burnt battery in my attempt to replace it, I since cleaned the phone, it turns on and I can do all things (as far as I know) except the actual "Turn ON" meaning when I press the power button, it does not turn on, I have to connect it with the power cable and wait till its fully up or it will turn off. Once its up, it stays up and I seem to be able to do all things, including waking it up with the power button and turning it off with the power button. Now I know I fried a few cables internally but I am at a loss as to what they are. Here is a link to those PICS

https://goo.gl/QsqH7L
    05-23-2018 07:44 PM
    05-23-2018 07:56 PM
    Are you looking for advice? The inside of your iPhone is charred because it was on fire. I think it’s time to buy a new phone.
    libra89 and Sherry_B like this.
    05-24-2018 05:24 AM
    Are you looking for advice? The inside of your iPhone is charred because it was on fire. I think it’s time to buy a new phone.
    Thanks but that was not advice, that was an opinion, I would have just bought a phone without needed an opinion, I needed advice on how to fix this, that would have been better.
    05-24-2018 02:15 PM
    Thanks but that was not advice, that was an opinion, I would have just bought a phone without needed an opinion, I needed advice on how to fix this, that would have been better.
    The inside of your iPhone is scorched and some of the components appear to be melted. Feel free to use your time and money to fix something that quite possibly will never work properly again.
    My ADVICE is to cut your loss and get a new phone.
    Sherry_B, Just_Me_D and rdubmu like this.
    05-24-2018 02:18 PM
    I'm really sorry to say this but 7+ is not an old Nokia phone. As Rob Phillips said, it will be much more expensive to fix this (if it's even possible) than to get a new device.
    Rob Phillips and Sherry_B like this.
    05-24-2018 04:13 PM
    My advice is to get a new phone.

When you get a new phone and later on down the line decide it needs a new battery, take it to the Apple store where the new official Apple battery and the work will be under warranty.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    05-24-2018 09:45 PM
    ADVICE: Buy a new phone, like Rob said.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    05-25-2018 05:52 AM
    Thanks all for the "Advice" but I fixed it... it turned out the new battery that replaced the old one I got was defective. After replacing the battery and the antenna, phone works as before with all the tests i have done and so far no issues.... I guess a "New Phone" was not needed.
    rdubmu and jr866gooner like this.
    05-25-2018 02:37 PM
    Thanks for the update. Glad it worked out.
    Sherry_B and rdubmu like this.
    05-25-2018 02:43 PM