S8 to 7 plus?

delta7

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Trying to go back to IOS. I have a s8 and I don't like the slow updates and narrowness of the 18.9.

Also hate rear fingerprint sensors....

I know it's older hardware but it will probably last longer than the s8 overall with better updates.

So what do you think?

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Old is relative... You choose what feels right ... The SE turns two and it still holds up, so I can't see the 7 series being old tech

javieremdz

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I had a S8+ for 4 months but I switched to an iPhone 7 plus. The only best things in the S8 for me are the display and the camera. Everything else is better in the iPhone 7 Plus. However, I really like the screen and the camera of the iphone, they won’t disappoint you. The smoothness and the fast updates in the iPhone 7 plus are in another level. For me it was a good switch. I’m really happy with it.

I hope I can help you!

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a S8+ and a Iphone 8+. I really hate fingerprintsensor on the back of S8+. If it had it on the front it would be an awesome phone. For now it's in a box and I use my iPhone 8+ all the time, it's probably the last of its kind. Next generation iPhone won't have fingerprintsensor at all I think.

mlbrowninsc

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 8 and a 7+. I switch back and forth. I like the fingerprint sensor on the front as well but the screen on the Samsung is much nicer. I also like notifications on the Samsung better. Both are great phones. I still find the 7+ a top of the line phone.

delta7

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a gear s3 but still have personal dislikes for the s8.

I will see if it makes sense to sell it, I'm on craigslist but no takers with the s8.

One guy tried to trade me his 6s lol

I'm trying to pick one up but they still go for close to 500 used for the 256 gig.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Couldn't make up my mind, whether to get the Note 8, 8 Plus or X so I'm still using my trusty 7 Plus with no issues. At this point I really don't have a desire to go back to Samsung.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW