I’d love to know if anyone has been able to disable control center on locked screen? My switch for it, under passcode has always been disabled- off. My control center has always been enabled on lock screen. So, if this function works for anybody... please let me know. Furthermore, my switch to deny apps access to the control center functions doesn’t seem to work. Please tell me if there’s anybody out here for whom these function? My “home” control switch -again under passcode, turns itself “on”. I’ve become absolutely livid toggling the bloody switch off countless times, only to recheck and find it mysteriously enabled once again. I have been hacked on my iDevices and would love more concrete proof to counter the 🍎 rote iPhones/iPads are hack-proof. Pure propaganda, believe me. Thanks SO much in advance for any info!!
    02-14-2018 06:52 AM
    I’d love to know if anyone has been able to disable control center on locked screen?
    Yes, and it works - at least on my device it does. ...
    Furthermore, my switch to deny apps access to the control center functions doesn’t seem to work. Please tell me if there’s anybody out here for whom these function?
    I just disabled the toggle next to “Access Within Apps” and then tried to access the Control Center via the Tapatalk app and was unable to.
    My “home” control switch -again under passcode, turns itself “on”. I’ve become absolutely livid toggling the bloody switch off countless times, only to recheck and find it mysteriously enabled once again. I have been hacked on my iDevices and would love more concrete proof to counter the rote iPhones/iPads are hack-proof. Pure propaganda, believe me. Thanks SO much in advance for any info!!
    I’ve disabled the Home Control toggle and will check periodically throughout the day to see if it re-enables itself.
    02-14-2018 08:28 AM
    UPDATE: Until I re-enabled access, I was still unable to access the Control Center while my iPhone X was locked and I was unable to access it via apps and therefore, on my iPhone, the settings work like they are suppose. In addition, the toggle did not re-enable itself either.

With that in mind, I recommend you select the "Reset All Settings" option on your device and then try selecting the aforementioned options again to see if they work like they're suppose to.
    02-14-2018 08:18 PM